• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A happy hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2015
    hello guys, this is Tilly , i m from india and you can call me anything you like. First time started in any gaming community hope will learn and have fun. :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • A happy hello right back at you, Tilly ^^ Welcome to PC! Glad you chose PC as your first ever gaming community. It's a fun place with plenty of friendly, helpful people to chat with, so you've made a great choice~

If you ever need help finding anything here, check out the helpful links thread, or just ask one of the moderator who I'm sure will be happy to help you out. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Years
  • Indians are not an uncommon sight here, so at least you know that. And great to see you too Tilly!

Sopheria linked you to a handy thread if you need a place to get to know how things work, or just some nice places to get you started, but do look around and see what interests you since there's more than just what's linked in there. Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself by the way? It'd be awesome to hear what you may be interested in.

Well, that's the basic stuff covered for now but if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask fellow members since there's always someone out there who can help you. Enjoy your day and I'll catch you later!

Years
  • Welcome!

You're from India? Cool! One thing I love about PC is that there are members here from all around the world. PC is full of really nice and friendly members, so you will fit right in and make friends in no time. We have sections for all the Pokemon games, and also a forum dedicated to other gaming series as well. If you ever need help or have any questions, let us know. We would be happy to assist you :3

Hope to see you around!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Tilly, welcome to PC (: Always great to have new people join the community!

We're definitely a diverse community here so you'll definitely make heaps of friends from across the world with a whole range of hobbies and interests. You've made a great choice for your first online gaming community :D

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Feel free to shoot me a message if you need any help or just want to chat (:

Years
  • PC is a good place to start off with foruming since we have nice members and staff, so if you're ever confused definitely don't be scared to ask. <3 Welcome, Tilly! Awesome having you aboard. Hope we'll learn more about you and will continue to see you around. The more the better after all, right? Have fun.

Back