• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Im Debbie, 23 years old and I love pokemon
    Im not too good at introductions so I would love to feel welcomed on here :)

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! If you don't know what to put in your post, then just tell us what you're interested in besides pokémon, why not.

Regardless, I hope you have a good time. =3

Years
  • Welcome from me to you too, Debbie! We're around the same age as well, with me turning 23 come October.

As Strider said above, we don't know much about you given the little information you left us so yeah, we're curious and want to learn more! I can understand how you feel with not being sure what to post, because it's natural to feel nervous here. Signing up for a mentor in the adoption center is worth considering if you want to learn about a section you might like.

I hope you enjoy yourself and I'll catch you around the community!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    Okay thanks for the tips both of you :)

Other than pokemon, i love watching football and i also love playing other games
    I admit i have limited interests
    I have Autism as well (hope you dont mind me mentioning that) :)

Im looking to add more people to friends list on 3ds and im also looking into learning more about competitive battling

Years
  • Hey Debbie, welcome to the forum! Good having you. =] I'm awful at introductions too and can hardly find many interesting things to say about myself so join the crew hahaha. No worries at all. If you'e into battling we have a great battles/team building forum here to help out - I don't battle much personally (unless it's random battles on Pokemon Showdown) but it's a fun thing to get into post-game since it really does keep you busy. Have you started breeding any teams yet?

Anyways, hope you'll enjoy your stay and see you around. :D

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • WELCOME TO PC!

Oh, haha, I know what you mean! I never know what to say when it comes to introducing yourself and even chatting! Let's start with something small but what the people say above helps! You can explore the forums! Visit the place you are interested in and add some tidbits and comments! Stay on topic though, haha! No need to be nervous! Everyone's welcoming and friendly! We look forward to you opening up cuz you will~ It's hard not to! :D

If you have questions, feel free to ask! Everyone is also helpful and they're willing to be your friend and chat with you! All we need is a little push. ;) There's many forums, non-Pokemon related including - this site has everything! There's so many things you can learn... have fun though!

Enjoy~

Back