• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Poke-Ronpa: Year One - Despair

Years
  • All right Ozy, you are hereby Accepted!

This will result in the shuffling around of a few NPCs, I'll edit this post in an hour or two once I decide how I want to do that. Other than that, now we are just waiting for Ozy and Tokio to post their introduction posts with the rest of the group.

After that I will bunny your characters along just a tad bit to move the story along, and then you should have free reign from there.

EDIT: Sad to see her go, but Katrhine Schulz is no more :(

Ah well!

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • First post is up! A couple of things

a. Sorry to @disclosed I got a cross country meet early tomorrow morning so I was trying to churn out this post and doing so I kind of disregarded what your character said in your last post so sorry about that

b. Apologies if my character's personality seems inconsistent cause it is right now cause I'm tired and I get to wake up at 5 tomorrow :D

c. I'll probably go back and edit tomorrow so no worries, but in the meantime apologies all around :D

Years
  • No worries Ozy, overall I like your character, she has some serious spunk, I like it. And good post overall. Now get some sleep :D

Years
  • All right, I told Tokio I would give until Friday to get their post up, and the time limit is us, so I'm going to go ahead and post the next part right about now. Its a bit of a book, but there is some important information in there so give it a good reading.

Also new information is going to be added, including some in RP rules that you must follow (or not at risk of your own neck), as well as some basic descriptions of rooms on the first floor. If you want any more information on anything in particular you can send me a PM about it or ask me on Skype.

EDIT: Oh, also, just to clarify what you should do now, feel free to explore the first floor of the school. You have permission to group up with other trainers, including NPCs which you are allowed to bunny to bring them along. If you bring some along I will make some posts with text to go along with it. Four rooms require your KARDs at the moment, bathrooms, kitchen, dorms, and locker rooms. Boys KARDs will only be allowed in boys locker room/bathroom, and vice versa for girls. Only your KARD can unlock your dorm room. Dorm room assignments will also be added in the first OOC post along with all of this other information for quick access.

In addition to that, in your dorm rooms you will find your bags. Most personal items have been removed and contains mostly clothes.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey Grieger, nice post, I like it. Its almost as if you had some help from a talented and hot GM to write it. However, I do have one problem with it.

"Well… given lord of the flies will be happening soon, we should probably arm up before everyone else. I like butts." He stated.

I feel like the remark tacked on the end of there was a tad unnecessary, don't you think? ;)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    SABOTAGE I SAY! SABOTAGE! #neverdoanjpwithagmever

Years
  • Alright guys, seeing as how the RP has slowed down considerably, I'm planning to move the plot ahead by the end of this week, Friday. Anybody planning on to make any moves during this time.

Also, contact me if you are interested in a joint post.

Years
  • Alright, I have a couple joint posts that I am working on at the moment, and I have not heard anything from a couple of our players in a little while, so I am moving the next big plot day up by three days. So three days from now, next Sunday or Monday, we will hit the next big plot point!

I'll be messaging Tokio and Ozymandias as they have been pretty much silent. A reminder to you two, inactivity for one month means your character can be killed off. You have been warned.

Years
  • Alright guys, sorry for the short break. I know Thanksgiving time can be busy for Americans, and I had a bunch of tests this past week in school, but I'm looking forward to getting this back on track.

To that effect, I just put up a post and all characters will be gathering in the cafeteria. I'll be putting up another post on Monday, if you haven't posted by then, I will assume your character is in the cafeteria to hear the announcement. This should make things go a lot more quickly and make things...interesting.

Tokio and Ozymandias are both declared inactive. I have messaged them both, and if they do not post soon then their characters may be subject to...bad stuff.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Well, I'm still here. :3 It'll be interesting to see what's up.

Years
  • Are there any TV's in the cafeteria? I'm not entirely sure the little group vsich and I are in have left there yet. If there aren't, we'll get the announcement in our bedrooms.

Years
  • Yes, there is. Surveillance cameras and TVs for announcements come standard in every single room, unless told otherwise. This includes dorm rooms as well (although you cannot control the TV to watch anything).

Years
  • Next post is up, for those of you who have not made your way to the cafeteria yet, you can include getting there in your post, or just start your post there.

This is officially the end of day 1 as well. Based on the event in the post, the main OOC post with the status of the students will be updated later today.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm still working on coming up with a post. Just was really busy with finals so i lacked the motivation to even think about writing something up but i should be able to start coming up with some ideas for a post and put fingers to the keyboard!

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Sorry for the inconvenience, guys, but I'm going to drop out. I really can't find it in me to write another post. I've just lost interest altogether, and there are other roleplays I'd rather focus on. I'd strongly prefer if Rosalina were retired alongside me too, so please don't use her as an NPC character if that were ever considered. Again, I apologize for any inconveniences this decision could cause but I wouldn't want to defer progress.

Years
  • I'm going to give till Monday till the next post will go up. I know that things have been busy with holidays going on, and I admit I've been a bit lazy about things while off class.

Disclosed is officially no longer in the roleplay unfortunately. Here are the current statuses of all of you guys that I know of:

Disclosed: Quit
    Ozy: Quit
    Vsich4: Post a work in progress (?)
    Grieger: Active
    Godzil: Active (?)
    Tokio: Not been on PC for a few weeks, assumed innactive

If this is not correct, please tell me.

Years
  • Unfortunately this is a very difficult roleplay to do that with I'm afraid. And honestly, I'm tempted to let this thing die seeing as how one person just message me that they will no longer be doing this roleplay, narrowing the active members down to 2...

Back