• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
I found a unedited trainer.
In rusturf tunnel, that hiker. (you can't miss him he is the only trainer in that map.)

He's definitely not unedited, I know who you mean I even remember his name considering I've changed him so many times, he should have the four fossil Pokémon at level 25.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Isn't Blaziken supposed to learn Hi Jump Kick at 51/52? It didn't learn the move. I patched the new version before it reached 52.

blue

gucci
Years
He had a geodude lvl 16 and a machop lvl 16. i'm sure, maybe you didn't save?

I'll just delete him, tried several times to fix his team but completely failed.

Isn't Blaziken supposed to learn Hi Jump Kick at 51/52? It didn't learn the move. I patched the new version before it reached 52.

I've changed it to 58, I figured most people who are facing Norman will have Pokémon around 50-53 which would make it very easy for those who have Blaziken.

Last edited:
Years
I don't know if you guys know, but it's possible to trade and battle with eachother using 'hamachi'

I made a network especially for this rom!

Suicune, if you don't mind, can I post it?

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
So I'm at the Weather Institute, right at the moment I'm typing this. Norman was so easy with my Bulk Up set on Hariyama. Not much else to say, except Flannery was mean.

Team:
rsicon334.gif

Jumpluff - Lv. 49

rsicon028.gif

Pelipper - Lv. 49

rsicon049.gif

Hariyama - Lv. 50

rsicon283.gif

Electabuzz - Lv. 49

rsicon284.gif

Magmar - Lv. 49

I'm glad I caught Elekid and Magby in the start. I got to use them since I never use them. Neither have been too helpful so far though. They're KOing things, which is all I care about.

blue

gucci
Years
I don't know if you guys know, but it's possible to trade and battle with eachother using 'hamachi'

I made a network especially for this rom!

Suicune, if you don't mind, can I post it?

I recently found this out myself too, it's great. Also you can post it, that's fine by me!

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
i hav bad english so

why u dont put a trainer with the same name and change the pokemons im tlaking aobutthe hiker

pls change the moveset of traters put the ultimate moves of the kanto straters Hydro Canon u know what im tlaking about?

Years
Just got my 3th badge, it was pretty easy.

My team:

064.gif
Kadabra lvl 30
-Recover
-Future sight
-Psybeam
-Reflect

247.gif
Pupitar lvl 31
-Rock slide
-Bite
-Sandstorm
-Thrash

126.gif
Magmar lvl 32
-Ember
-Leer
-Fire Punch
-Smog

259.gif
Marshtomp lvl 33
-Take down
-Rock tomb
-Water gun
-Mud shot

Marshtomp definitely needs a new water attack. Magmar's firepunch is really deadly, he KO's most of the pokemon of his level. Kadabra Is a nice sweeper, but his defence is terrible. pupitar is hard to kill, but hard to train aswell.

Years
Currently Rustboro city gym vs Roxanne..
My Team:
Lv 15 Treecko
Pound, Quick Attack, Absorb, Bullet seed
Lv 15 Poliwag
Water Gun, Bubble, Hypnosis
Lv 14 Pidgey
Tackle, Gust, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack
Lv 10 Chikorita(HM Slave)
Cut

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Just got my 3th badge, it was pretty easy.

My team:

064.gif
Kadabra lvl 30
-Recover
-Future sight
-Psybeam
-Reflect

247.gif
Pupitar lvl 31
-Rock slide
-Bite
-Sandstorm
-Thrash

126.gif
Magmar lvl 32
-Ember
-Leer
-Fire Punch
-Smog

259.gif
Marshtomp lvl 33
-Take down
-Rock tomb
-Water gun
-Mud shot

Marshtomp definitely needs a new water attack. Magmar's firepunch is really deadly, he KO's most of the pokemon of his level. Kadabra Is a nice sweeper, but his defence is terrible. pupitar is hard to kill, but hard to train aswell.
Dude, I'm sure it'll take you 30 times or more just to defeat norman even if you have a strong team.

wilso

Grass Master
Years
he could of props used save states but meh there like cheats so dont use em or u will never experience the full game O.o also u guys find any shines in ya game yet i found 3 be4 i fin game ;) i also hate keeping my pokes near the same lvl my feraligatr was lvl 94 i think when i fin game where the rest where like 80 75 ish

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
he could of props used save states but meh there like cheats so dont use em or u will never experience the full game O.o also u guys find any shines in ya game yet i found 3 be4 i fin game ;) i also hate keeping my pokes near the same lvl my feraligatr was lvl 94 i think when i fin game where the rest where like 80 75 ish

Have you re-battled all the Gym Leaders & Elite Four members yet?

blue

gucci
Years
dont worry im going to make a new game but for now im going to see how this game updates

Ah right, well I don't expect any updates soon as I've pretty much got everything covered now, unless I think of new features which I may but this will be the latest release for a while I'm sure.

Back