• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting symbol/ reverse holo

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Hello, I am new here and just wondered if someone could answer this:

Today I got some cards through the mail and in there was a really cool Crobat from Triumphant I believe. It has a really unique pattern in the reverse holo and even more weird behind the text is this cool logo. I will let the pics do the talking:

DSCF0837_zps43cd933b.jpg

holo pattern:
    DSCF0838_zpsa2de73d6.jpg

Logo:
    DSCF0839_zps77f50f76.jpg

I have never seen this before so it was an awesome card to get lol. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Also seeing that this is my first thread in the TCG section thought I would give a very quick glimpse into my collection:

DSCF0840_zpsbdbdcd97.jpg

DSCF0841_zps467a27c1.jpg

DSCF0842_zps65e3bff9.jpg

DSCF0843_zpsab75fe3c.jpg

DSCF0844_zps00749f90.jpg

Thanks guys :D

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • This card is a special holofoil known as "League Promo".
    If you go to particular leagues you can have a emblem on the card which you are rewarded for attending/playing in a league.
    I've seen this emblem on a Double Colorless Energy which looks really cool !
    Some of the cards just have a Pokeball symbol in the middle rather than just the trainer symbol, but it is still a league promo !

Back