• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] The Telepathic Girl

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    WARNING: ALL CONTENT WILL BE 18+, although there will be zero profanity. This is entirely based on the anatomy of Pokemorphs. You have been warned.

Chapter 1: Coming Back(WARNING: SPOILERS)

I had my bag packed when I set out into Serene Town. Ever since Mr. Nuzleaf ran away apologizing to me, I had nowhere else to go. I considered SonicBlade's house, but then I remembered: He was trying to catch up with his dad. So my friend, Mina(An Espurr by the way), offered a spot for me in her house. With no other choice, and the fact that she was my friend as well, I happily accepted, promising to move in by today. And thankfully, all my things were packed, my Slumber Wands in case I have a nightmare, Oran Berries for my adventures, a 3DS(Games & charger included!) for when I got bored at my new home, and Pecha Berries. I love the taste. With no other need to pack, I bid the old house farewell as I walked, whistling a tune to myself as I made my way up the hill.

The moment I got there, though, I found her sitting out in the front, smiling as she saw me. "Hey, Yasha!" She said, smiling at me as I stood in front of her. "Hey, Mina!" I said, a smile forming on my face. We faced each other, scanning for any differences. She noticed only one. "So… you got your bandages removed!" She said. "That's great news! But that scar, though…" She sort of blushed when she looked at the scar on my left eye, and as she mentioned it, I flashed back to my fight with a Mega Tyranitar.

SonicBlade and I were joined by Entei, Raikou, and Suicune to break out of the Voidlands. The Void Shadows had transformed into 2 Mega Gengars, and a Mega Tyranitar. Mawile and I were in battle position as well as SonicBlade, and we soon rushed into battle. And as I ran for the Mega Tyranitar, the others rushed in with me.

As time passed, we won, and the door to hope appeared once more. It slowly faded, and soon, Mawile and the Legendary Trio began fighting them off as we ran off. They had known from the beginning that only SonicBlade and I could rescue them. And that, I did.

I soon snapped back into reality as Mina looked at the scar. "What about it?" I asked, confused.

"N-Nothing!" She said. "Just concerned, that's all!"

"Well, if you say so. So… what do you do here, anyway, Mina?"

"Well, ever since my parents left for Lively Town, I've been cooking, going to school, the usual."

"So I've heard. Did Mike(Pancham) and Cyrus(Shelmet) say anything about me or SonicBlade while I was gone?"

"Not a word. Ever since your huge accomplishments, they've been picking on nobody."

I smiled. The bullies had quit their job as bullies. It felt good to know such a thing. But I soon wondered… what the heck ARE they doing if they're not messin around with anybody? I wanted to ask, so I did. "Well, what are they doing now?"

Mina shrugged. "Heck if I know." She said, sighing. "They just… stopped when you and SonicBlade became famous here." I smiled. "That's at least a good thing… How about we go see them, Mina?" I asked.

"Is that even a question, Yasha?" She asked, smirking.

"Er…"

"I thought so."

"So, that's a yes, right?"

"Oh, yeah, that's a yes."

The two smiled as they began their walk to the school they once went to. As it turned out, it was actually full of different kids, making them both smile. "I miss being their age…" Mina said, smiling. "It just hasn't been the same there." I looked at her. "Well… you've got me back. We can hang out, Mina."I said. "So… where are Mike and Cyrus?" Then I saw a Pangoro walking up to me. "It's been crazy for you, eh?" The Pangoro said to me, smiling. "Haven't seen you since you left for Lively Town." I smiled. "Mike, long time no see. How's it been?" I asked.

"Oh, Cyrus left for college. In Baram Town."
    "Really? Man, a lot of Pokemon are going there, huh?"

"What do you expect? They're one of the top schools, Yasha."

"So I've heard."

"You'll never believe this, either. Ever since the world was saved, a lot more people changed, Yasha. For the better. All because a kid like you could save the world."

"So… I motivated them?"

"Yeah, you did! By the way… why haven't you or Mina evolved yet?"

"I'm a special case."

"Eh. I'm not into that stuff." Mina said.

"Of course you wouldn't." Mike said, smiling. He soon lifted me up and let me sit on his shoulder. I smirked. "Dude… How much do you lift?" I asked. "Somewhere around, like, 100 pounds… not as much as a normal Pangoro, but I just evolved." Mike told me, smiling. "That's good." I said. I looked down at Mina and soon saw every detail of her feminine body.

It turned out to be more of an hourglass figure when I looked closely. I move my eyes up to look at her now large boobs, and then to her face. For a second, I thought I saw something in her eyes. I wasn't sure of it. But then I look and see what she's wearing. She had wrapped her chest in bandages(Not sure why, she's still quite a mystery herself). And wore booty shorts. Then I looked at myself. Nicely toned, lean and muscular build, a pair of jeans, a necklace shaped like a fist and spiky hair. I wondered what it would be like if we weren't so human. But I shook it off and smiled at Mina, who was smiling at me.

"Don't think I didn't see that." Mina said, smirking as she crossed her arms. "What? I'm not a pervert or anything!" I said, chuckling.

"Maybe if you come down, we can see how it is for you, then." She said.

"Really, Mina?"

She smiled as I hopped down. "You know I'm only kidding, Yasha." She said. "But if you think we're hooking up that easily, you're gonna have to go a looooong way, bro." Mike soon chuckled. "Well, I can see it happening between you two." He said, smiling at me. "Looks like we're a ship now." Mina said, smiling at me. I smiled back. "Well, then…" I said. "This is gonna be fun."

We smiled as we walked off, our arms around each other as we walked down to the square once more, planning to greet everyone that passed by. I soon saw another old friend of mine, the one almost all the boys had a crush on, Sarah(A Deerling). She seemed to not have evolved yet, either. She walked up to me and smiled. "Hey, Yasha!" She said, smiling at me. I smiled and said, "It's been a while. How's it been?"

"I've been doing great, Yasha! So, I assume you've moved out of Mr. Rifi's house?"

"Yeah. I live with Mina now."

"That's great! You two are cute together, ya know."
    "Mike told me the same thing."

"Oh, that's adorable! You two are a couple, though, right?"

"No…"

Mina smiled at me. I never really changed, I guess… "Anyway, have either of you seen SonicBlade?" Sarah asked.

"He's with Mr. Aqua, trying to catch up. Why do you ask?"
    "Well… there's something I want to tell him." She told me, blushing. "And it's very important.

ps4star

WITH A ROLLING PIN!
    Years
  • This one's pretty interesting. Nice story you got going on here!

I did find a problem in the writing though:
    The two smiled as they began their walk to the school they once went to.

Every part of the story except this sentence was written in the first person. Is there like two narrators here or something? Or am I just missing something and being skrubly?

Back