• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon: Sky Colossae (T)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Pheewwww so happy to be accepted! Thank you c: Very eager to start RPing~

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Kekekekek thanks for accepting me! And congrats to everyone else! I look forward to rping with all of you and let's all have fun! :D

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
The IC is now waiting to be accepted! (My SU will be edited up here tomorrow)

Trying to find a small enough picture was a nightmare. Not done yet!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
So, this might sound weird since I already signed up but... I'm a bit confused now that I'm about to start writing. What for and how and for whom exactly did our characters sign up and get accepted into?

"Once you're accepted, you'll be launched straight into the adventure! Travel the human and Digital Worlds in search of that fired rocket, and come across who 'they' are, and where that city might be, and like your predecessors, save the two worlds from utter destruction!"

Who is searching for the rocket and why? And... Where do our characters start? o: Sorry for being so confused and not straightening these things out earlier. I only just realized now that I thought I'd write something, that I have no clue as to how to begin.

Fuyu

Years
No, no it's okay! I was wondering if I was vague there (I wrote this thing really late at night and was trying to be a bit general so I didn't assume everyone lives where there's a secretary of state office)

Basically, you can think of what happened as applying for the military: your character applied to be allowed to fight alongside their Digimon in combat situation. So your character will be going to what amounts as either a recruitment agency, or a governmental office and explaining you signed up for this, and then you will be taken to the Digital World for your first combat test.

As for who is searching for the rocket, the basic answer is the Digimon version of NATO because the entire world saw this 'rocket' and the vision of what had been overhead for a brief moment of time. So, it will take a big of time for your characters to get together as a team, but after these first couple of prompts, you should have your chance. Unless you guys look at SUs, decide people are close enough to each other that you can have a JP, which please don't hesitate to do so.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
Oh my! Any chance I could still sign up at this point? Or are you off well and closed?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I suppose we are waiting for a description of what we see when we enter the digital world now? (:

Fuyu

Years
Post is up for those not stalking the discord. Does everyone remember the forest of file island? No? Well, think of a forest that makes noooo sense. That is where you are.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Haha I'll do my best to remember!

Can we evolve into adult/champion or is this a child/rookie combat?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You can evolve! Just adult levels only!
Cool! It would be the first time though, and I kind of want the first time sassy/angry Gazimon evolves into angelic Angemon to be special. So I might save it for another time and have Gazi try to fight the enemy in his child form. And probably need help from other digidestined to survive...!

Where u guys at, come fite

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
Cool! It would be the first time though, and I kind of want the first time sassy/angry Gazimon evolves into angelic Angemon to be special. So I might save it for another time and have Gazi try to fight the enemy in his child form. And probably need help from other digidestined to survive...!

Where u guys at, come fite

I'll help out, I love a good beat down~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hii. How are you all and your digimon doing c:

Back