• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
dpable.jpg

It's Stretch and Fatso!

also did you see the video of the fan game I posted?

Years

The Cute Oshawott of mine who made me famous on PC has gone missing, if you know his whereabouts, please contact Hikari10.

I know he's hiding somewhere...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021

Wait a minute... Do my eyes deceive me? The Count to Infinity thread not stickied?! I really don't go on here enough. :T

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
Years
Yeah, but that's in theaters. BDs would come around... 3 months later? The earliest that I can get a decent copy would be around winter. Yeap, that's a loooooong wait. Oops, that needs more Os. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

The Crows won the NAB grand final. TCTI regulars from 2008/2009 would understand why this matters.

I haven't watched AFL for ages, but yay @ Crows winning!! NOW THEY JUST NEED TO WIN THE REAL GRAND FINAL. :3

Went do you understand, I hope you do :(

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, hopefully, they'll make a remastered version for Nisemonogatari too, like they did with the Bakemono Blu-Rays. Nisemono was well done to begin with, but it can always be even better :P

Years

I am feeling music to my ears... makes me forget about dessert.

If I were to make a religion, it would be Anti-Wikileaks-ism. It's like Atheist but against my least fave site in the world...

soranium21

Eternally Hungry
Years

Yeah. Hopefully, they will. But you know SHAFT. I guess all that's left for us to do is watch. Literally. Man, does nobody plan on animating Zaregoto? Or maybe even a Persona 3 direct adaptation? I'd be gleeful if that happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back