• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Quick GSC Resource for the OneGSCTrainer Tool

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Hey, this not a tool or anything, but its just a little something I decided to do when I got tired of constantly browsing the pages of Bulbapedia, Serebii, etc.

This is just a rtf file that I made with Wordpad, if you're ever using the OneGSCTrainer tool for the GSC games and you are editing trainer pokemon and such, then its a hassle to figure out where every Trainer is by name on both the Johto and Kanto regions in GSC and you have to look for them constantly online by trainer class on Bulbapedia, so I decided to fix that since I don't like rebrowsing/reloading pages on the net for the trainers I'm looking for about 20 times in 1-2 hour's time.

In this rtf file, I have made a very detailed list of which trainers are at which location and also separated by region. So really you can just open it up, start from the very beginning of the GSC storyline of NPC trainers, and edit them in order the way you see fit by just looking at the list of trainers in each location, then by finding their trainer class and name on the OneGSCTrainer tool. And its honestly saved me at least 30 minutes to an hour of time editing trainers on my Gold Hack.

The only trainers I didn't add to this document was the Team Rocket Excutives/Grunts, I figured they'd be obvious enough as it is. :p

Download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mqe9xiw7djtg9km/GSC%20Trainer%20Guide.rtf?dl=0

Last edited:
Back