• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023

We're almost at infinity, right? I lost my 3DS! D:

We're almost at infinity, right? I lost my 3DS! D:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I won't waste this chance of asking you how you feel about it - about the King, his sucessor and the monarchy in general.

I'm a republican and I'd like a referendum, but I'm pretty sure we won't get any in the near future. In any case, the King was getting old and his popularity was sinking way too deep for an institution whose only raison d'être is popular support, and Felipe was their only hope for a revival. The timing, though, will be used as a catalyst for bigger changes, or at least that's what a huge part of the population will demand, specially now that the two main parties lost half of their support exactly one week ago.

Years

So, I have made a multi-dimensional teleportation module that if set on the correct frequency we may finally surpass the number infinity.

The only problem is that I still need to find a way to make this sentence true.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Probably best to do that when we reach some rounded number.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Not really. Then it'll be hard to correct/regulate the count, as opposed to in this thread, where you add 210000 to the post count.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back