• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Uploading Beta 10 now. Due to some difficulty in my PERSONAL LIFE I didn't fix up some glitches. Therefore, several events are unplayable (e.g. Carly's ending event because the map is broken/corrupted). I'll upload a fix soon.

Tempting, but no thank you. It's free.

Honestly... Not so well... These pass 3 weeks been terrible.

I was in the hospital for 5 days, meaning I lost 4 days of income and pay. I missed 3 days of uni, which I have to catch up in the future. My university professor wouldn't give me an extension for my assessment, so I had to quickly rush my assessment. Then when i was about to send my assessment in, the electric company decided to disconnect my electricity. Therefore, resulting me handing my assessment 3 days late.

I haven't recovered completely from my illness yet, and one of job doesn't want me to work because they are scared that I'll transfer my illness to the children. But I need to work because I need to pay my electric bills and pay my mortgage. When I called my electric company up (Origin Energy), they told me to pay a fix amount which I did (it's a lot of money). In two days, I'm starting prac which mean I can't work at all during the week days, so now I'm stressing out about my mortgage and every other bills.

On top of that, I have people here creating new accounts bombarding and spamming my personal inbox asking for the hack. Some were nice, but a lot are literally people basically calling me a despicable person for delaying the hack and caring for my health. I have one message where the person literally sent me 3 messages each asking the same question but gets progressively rude throughout.

e.g.
    ==first message==
    When are you releasing the hack?
    == 2nd message
    WHEN are you releasing the hack?
    ==3rd message==
    HELLO!? WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THE HACK!?!?!?

Don't sweat it, life issues come before anything else, take all the time you need. You owe us nothing, because WE owe you for taking from your free time through hard times for us.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Is that too much ? ~_~

johnyboy169

Hi guys just wondering is it worth downloading the game now or is it best to wait until the final fixed version is out?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Asking for ROMs is against the rules. You tend to double post a lot, keep spamming for releases and now you're asking for ROMs?!

I find it incredibly hypocritical that you're bashing that user because he double posted or spammed. If I recall earlier, you double posted within the last two weeks, whether or not it was intentional, which in your case I believe it wasn't, but I personally don't care. Worry about yourself and for the love of God, don't play Admin.

Hi guys just wondering is it worth downloading the game now or is it best to wait until the final fixed version is out?

I would personally wait until he releases the fix, just in case you get to the point where the game doesn't continue due to a bug.

By the way is the beta 9 locations list accurate or at least somewhat accurate regarding the new beta?

P.S: I hope you feel better Aethestode, I can only imagine how stressful it must be going through this.

johnyboy169

Thanks I was considering that, hopefully he releases it this week as I'm really looking forward to playing this game :).

PS. Don't rush Aethestode and don't listen to the haters bashing you to try n get you to release this hack early, release the final beta only when you feel the game is completely finished and get well soon bro

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I really thank you for ur hard work and also I'm happy for your achievments in this game. Its such a great hack and to see that its coming to an end makes me kinda sad but also happy at the same time. Its awesome to see an amazing hack getting finished till the end and not getting cancled.

SOO PLS REST WELL AND ALSO GET UR REAL LIFE (IN GRIP?). AND ALSO TAKE UR TIME FOR THE FIXES I CAN EVEN WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS (other ppl also have great hacks so they can cover me for that) Still ur hack is the best I played till today (even over liquid crystal).

So I want to say a big thank you for at least making fans of the series to your fans for the game. To make smth we all can enjoy, to make smth that asked for even more after the main story, to make smth that will be remebered and awarded this year fosho.

Glazed was amazing, but I personally think your scripting is beyond.

sincerly yours
    Tokiri a fan of this game

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    I asked this same question a while ago, but no one answered me. I'm asking again, hoping for an answer this time. Is there a daycare/breeding center in the game?
    There is. But it is after you beat the main story and go to the next region.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Thanks I was considering that, hopefully he releases it this week as I'm really looking forward to playing this game :).

PS. Don't rush Aethestode and don't listen to the haters bashing you to try n get you to release this hack early, release the final beta only when you feel the game is completely finished and get well soon bro

He released Beta 10 A if you were not aware.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    I was talking about Beta 10 B the final finished version. If you had read the above posts on this page you would of realized that.

1. Thats what I thought.
    2. Sorry there were too many posts. I looked around, but not far enough I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    Don't sweat it, life issues come before anything else, take all the time you need. You owe us nothing, because WE owe you for taking from your free time through hard times for us.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

This, pretty much. I know how much work getting a hack to this point takes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    Hey guys, sorry to bug, but I can't seem to patch beta 10, Im using android (galaxy s5) I tried 2 different apps (UniPatcher/RomPatcher) and a few different rom files, can I get some help? Candle thanks alot Aethostode, you made a remarkable game, thank you for your time and patience

johnyboy169

2. Sorry there were too many posts. I looked around, but not far enough I suppose.

It's cool man easy mistake :)

By the way do you plan to play Beta 10 A or are you going to wait for Beta 10 B the final beta?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    People who have difficulty patching the game... It's a UPS patch, not IPS. The game was larger so I have to change it into a UPS patch. Read the FAQ to learn how to patch the game.

How do I get past Martha at mount moon entrance after I defeatet Gyarados?
    What must I do?

Go into the Pokemon Centre, and interact with the telephone.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    It's cool man easy mistake :)

By the way do you plan to play Beta 10 A or are you going to wait for Beta 10 B the final beta?

I was gonna play A, I have it downloaded, but I'll be patient to play B. I prob wont have time to play either right now anyway.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    By the way is the beta 9 locations list accurate or at least somewhat accurate regarding the new beta?

P.S: I hope you feel better Aethestode, I can only imagine how stressful it must be going through this.

Nope, it's not accurate. Hence why it's not under beta 10.

I asked this same question a while ago, but no one answered me. I'm asking again, hoping for an answer this time. Is there a daycare/breeding center in the game?

Nope.

There is. But it is after you beat the main story and go to the next region.

It use to be there, but a patch that i've applied in the game kinda got rid of the breeding feature (glitch). So I've just kinda removed the whole thing.

So you ve released a kind of bugged version.IF i start it can i continue with the fixed version you are gonna release or should i wait the real deal ?-that is minor the main point is:

You dont owe these people anything.Take a break and work on your life.This hack is just gonna be completed in time.But really you ll do better if nothing else is stressing you out.Dont let disrespectful people pressure you with release dates and so on.Dont let it get to you.You will be fine you ll see just give it time.Get well

Just play. When I release the fix, you'll be able to continue from your savefile anyway.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I haven't played the game yet but I downloaded it and it's in my queue. I want to say thank you though, because by reading a few recent comments, I see how much you care and how much effort you put forth for this, even when you get terrible people trying to crawl up your ass and kill your feelings from the inside. I tried hacking before and it was too much time and effort for me to handle with my college schedule, so I really thank you. The game looks stunning and I can't wait to play it.

Back