• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
Hey... Can I join? My profile is probably terrible; I haven't made one in a good year or so.... Anyway, I hope it's not to late to join.

Name: Utsusemi
Personality: Don't speak unless spoken to is Utsusemi's general rule around strangers. Once spoken to she will try to appear pleasant and dumb, but will only have venomous thoughts. In reality she is still very childish and will occasionally treat pokemon like toys.

History/Misc. Information: Utsusemi has been a rolling stone from a very young age. She was born in Sinnoh and never had a happy childhood. Her mother was an alcoholic and abusive, her father hardly memorable, and bullied by the neighborhood children for her slightly funny appearance. Her only friend was a strange rock she found in a bush, which she later discovered was actually a pokemon egg when it hatched and gave her Semi, the Kricketune, her first pokemon. When her parents refused to let her keep her only friend Utsusemi decided she had enough of her life and ran away to start her pokemon journey.
Sadly, the young girl couldn't stay out of trouble once away from home. Illiterate, immature and cowardly, she couldn't really make it as a normal trainer, nor could she compete with other breeders or coordinators. Thankfully she developed a taste for music and even taught herself how to play violin, which she uses to preform when she wants honest money. Still, she struggled on, moving regions whenever she could, knowing she had no home she could return to.
Eventually Utsusemi was 'lucky' enough to be recruited into a gang. The gang was small and tight knit, and for the first time in Utsusemi's life she was part of a human family. The group was very disorganized and small time, mostly doing only petty crimes, nothing like some of the 'great' organizations of the past like Team Rocket, but still had great ambitions. One of these ambitions was to over take the Orre region.
In a way it was kind of impressive that the group actually made it into Orre. However, it wasn't even a week after coming to Orre that the gang broke up, leaving Utsusemi alone with her pokemon once more.

Appearance: Utsusemi is about five feet tall, give or take a few inches, with a rather pear shaped body. Her wavy shoulder length hair is cut to vaguely resemble a hime cut in the front. Usually she ties the back of her emerald green in to a very loose ponytail. She has very fair skin with freckles all across her face, and very full lips and a slightly upturned button nose. Her eyes are both blue, although her left eye is slightly lazy.
Utsusemi always wears a short staples red dress that matches her kricketune's color, with gloves and boots. At night or in cool weather she'll wear a yellow shaw.
Pokemon:
Kricketune; Semi, male
Larvesta; Angle, male
Paras; Hymn, male
Skorupi; Ninja, male
Ariados; 'Civil,' female (shadow)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hmm, this RP seems good and deadly lol. It isn't too fast and it isn't too slow. I may make a SU later on today. It has been a while since I last played in the Orre Region. So this seems very interesting.

If I can still join that is. Shouldn't take long for me to get to Pyrite.

Years
Iceman3317: Once you get your SU up, feel free to jump right in, probably be good to make your entrance at the Colosseum, as I'm going to be skippping ahead to the next day here soon enough. Thanks for the intrest.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Sounds good to me. I'll try to have one up tonight.

I hope this is enough, I can't really say a lot without revealing things about my character that I do not yet want to reveal. If it isn't enough, I can always add a bit more. I also did not spell check this because I am in a hurry. I will try to do a spell check tonight. I always double check stuff in RP's before I post though.

Name: Iruko

Occupation: Archaeologist, Pokemon League Champion (Not E4 Champion) and one hidden occupation.

Personality: Iruko is very nice and usually stays pretty happy. He is protective of anyone around him. He is easy to get along with. He ignors arrogance and rarely lets anything bother him. However, when he finally gets mad, people know when to listen, at least his family and friends do. He lets people speak their mind and in favor speaks his, but stays calm. He tries not to take sides and avoids confrontation when possible. He only sides with people that he strogly agrees with. He moves with deadly silence. He is able to walk without being heard.

History/Misc. Information: Iruko is from Lavaridge City in the Hoenn Region where he grew in very hot temperatures. After traveling around the Hoenn Region, defeating Gyms and exploreing ruins, he entered the Pokemon League and won. He was going to challenge the Elite 4, but a man who was watching asked him for helped. After talking to the man, he agreed and set out for the Orre Region. He keeps his real intetion hidden, but tells everyone he is an Archeologist and want to explore the region for ruins. His other goal is to the defeat Mt. Battle, because he believes that at the end of Mt. Battle, holds the secretes that he needs to solve why he came to Orre in the first place.

Appearance: Iruko is pretty tall at about 6'3". He has tan skin from spending so much time on the beaches of the Hoenn Region. He has short black hair and hazeel eyes. He loves wearing basketball shorts and T-Shirts of any color. Sometimes he will wear all black so he is not easily spotted at night. He also wears black tennis shoes at all times.
Spoiler:

Pokemon:
Eevee - Female
Empoleon - Male
Gardevoir - Female
Krookodile - Male
Blaziken - Male
Flygon - Female

Before I get started, I do have a question or two to make sure I am on the correct page.

1. The Colosseum that we are going to is in Pyrite town right? Just making sure, but I am pretty sure this is a yes.
2. Is there any important post in the IC that I need to read that is important at the moment?

Last edited:
Years
Iceman3317: First question is a yes we are indeed participating in the Pyrite Town Colosseum. And as for the second, not really. I think you;ll do fine just jumping in.

Anyone/Everyone: Alright gunna be skipping to morning. I'm not going to be able to post until later this afternoon, cause of work. Feel free to have your characters wake up and head for the Tournament.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Yup. Super excited for tournament! Er. On a different note, how will the matches work? Will we get paired off right off the bat? I just hope that doesn't happen.

Years
Anyone/Everyone: The Tournament is going to be random. Having us fight NPC's (That will be playable by the one battling them.) Then we'll eventually be paired together. You don't neccessarily have to win against your NPC if you don't want to. While your battles are not taking place you can do what you want, comment on the battles underway, or just hang out in the waiting/locker room.

Iceman3317: I think I'm having you go first, just so Iruko can pretty much give his introduction. That is if you don't mind going first.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I would like to go 2nd at least so I can see how people are doing the battles. However I can arrive first so people can talk to me if they want. I am not good at starting at talking with other people.

I did however get a post in where I barely missed talking to Yuki and Loryn so that I could get a post in for that night/day. If no one has posted in a few hours if I am still awake, I'll start the next day off and head there.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Daymair, I don't think theres much poitn me posting just to say ive goner to the next room so you know We'll just carry on when Sheraku decides its morning

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Crimson - okie dokie, Loryn'll just spend the whole night wondering who 'Skylar' is. xD

Years
And thus it is morning, was waiting to see how the "Skylar" mis-wording played out, but seeing how your just letting it slide...let the games begin...soon.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Don't worry, Loryn will annoy him about it later if he doesn't fess up soon. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back