• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta Adopt Em all.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • The man prods at his shades and you can't tell if he is staring at you or not. He lets out a cough and begins to talk. "Have you seen any mischievous looking folks around here?" He looks left and proceeds to look right, than back in your general direction, as if he was hiding from someone. "If you have any knowledge on these individuals at all, I can give you a reward" He beckons and holds out a sketch of two shady looking people.

I take a look at the piece of paper he is holding. "I'm sorry. I don't think I have seen them. But I have heard some rumors about some shady activities in the small forest behind the pub. I don't know if there is a link between that and these guys. Who are they anyway? Why are you looking for them?" I return his sketch to him and notice Flubby pushing a little against my right foot asking for attention. I lift her up and put her on my shoulder.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • 96px_043_Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

There is something to be said about Rafflesia's spores. They don't have a particularly notable scent. I would guess a faint hint of lemon grass, a touch of earthy tones, and something really spicy or acidic. Okay, so I guess the scent is a tad notable. The spores themselves are an eye irritant and won't cause problems to certain Pokémon and those lucky enough to be wearing some souped up Black Glasses that double as Safety Goggles (like me). It's also fortunate that the fan is blowing outwards and not inwards because Candella would have fallen to sleep like a. . . um-hm well, Candella would have fallen asleep, let's keep it at that, shall we?

As she was fanning her leaves towards the fan, Rafflesia must have lost her footing or got too close. I heard a kind of shredding sound for a split moment and then a chirp of pain soon after that. The fan had clipped off the tip of one of her leaves, the poor thing. She sprang away from the fan then ran towards me and underneath my arm. I felt a little ping of sadness as I saw that the leaf quickly died and turned a shade of foul green. I tried looking at the damaged area and encountered stiff resistance. Rafflesia pulled away and shook herself so her other leaves hid the damaged area. This caused me both concern and annoyance. I've been with her for a couple years now, ever since she sat on my head while I was laying low in the grass scoping out my next hit. She's both been my companion and my friend and having my Pokémon in pain like this didn't make me feel all too lucky at that moment.

Candella overloaded the ventilation fan a few seconds later so it fizzled down with a low buzzing sound. My other Pokémon looked on with concern. I had to grab hold of Rafflesia so she couldn't escape to even begin to investigate the wound. I almost laughed when she unleashed her fury at me, which surmounted to her raging and sprinkling spores on me. It was quite adorable, I assure you. None-the-less, I managed to grip her firm enough to prevent fleeing, yet light enough to prevent damage. I didn't have any Potions on me at the time, and there wasn't much I could do with my limited inventory of loot. I wasn't about to spray repel on the spot and make things worse. So I thought is best to feed her tummy to take her mind off of the pain. I grabbed another 'Poke tail from my sack and tossed it onto my back while I was laying prone so she could eat it on my back while I was on the move.

It was considerably more difficult to move evenly enough to prevent Rafflesia from rolling off my back, and Candella didn't appreciate my slowness. she knew now that the fan was out of commission I'd have less time to snag items of importance. I knew that as well. The grates we passed (that you could see through, at least) saw a few stragglers that were yawning. Whether yawning awake or asleep I couldn't tell, but that was a bad sign. If they were late falling asleep, the others would of course wake at differing times and wake the others that fell asleep after them. I paused and peered through the slits in a grate. If I'm not mistaken, most of those people are scientists. I was beginning to doubt the gold at the end of the rainbow. I've had two run-ins with scientist controlled operations before and both times I came away with only curios worth next to nothing and three packs of cell batteries (I'm on my last pack). It was then that Rafflesia rolled off my back, clearly feeling better, and began to dust spores through the grate. While not as immediate as the ventilation, it'll have to do. I rustled her leaves and for a split second forgot about the damaged one. She pulled away, but thought otherwise and let me continue my rustling of the leaves.

Candella was not pleased. Even stroking her spinal ridge was not enough to console her. I'm sure her thoughts were justified. Not only did Candella save Rafflesia from lawnmower destruction (clearly a mistake the oddish made, no doubt), but she didn't receive a second snack like Rafflesia, and she also didn't get a piggy back ride. Thankfully I figured out one of her true weaknesses that'll sure win her over. While 'Poke tail is mighty tasty (being how it's highly sought after, and illegal in over seven regional states) it doesn't whet Candella's appetite like it does Rafflesia's. While it may not be conventional, I took a cell battery from my loot sack and Candella's ears gave a twitch. Her eyes lit up, literally, when she saw what I held in my hand. She reached out with both paws, like a Growlithe gone mad, desperate to sap the electric nectar from the device. I placed it in her tiny paws and what could pass as a smile spread across her face. Sparks of electricity leapt from her lips to the battery and back again. She licked the positive side and her fur gave a slight jolt. She then proceeded to put the battery in her mouth and suck on it, happy as can be. A pleasant, low buzzing sound reached my ears as Candella savored the battery's energy source and I grinned.

Now that they were both happy, we pressed on further, deeper into the bowels of the. . . uh. . . warehouse. We came across another fan, upon which Rafflesia had her 'revenge' because she angrily spat spores at it. I had to stop her before it grew serious though; I noticed a sort smoking underneath her and realized she was about to spray acid over the whole thing, so I had to cover her mouth with my thumb (not the brightest of ideas, but she's never sprayed me intentionally nor unintentionally so I don't worry too much about that). Acid still drooled from the corner of her mouth as we crawled, however, causing a unique hissing sound about every 10 seconds. Strange. . . most warehouses only have one ventilation fan. . . my suspicions were verified when we came to a steep slope. This isn't a warehouse. This is something else entirely. . .

Pts. 40 (50?)
    Rare Candy x3

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Kenju was getting a bit restless, and he hasn't seen any of the nearby sights, so i decided to take him to the nearby park. He got really excited and as soon as we got there he took a running dive into the large pond and started playing around with the local wild Pokemon. After a while, he started to get a bit bored again, so I started looking around for other trainers. Kenju is getting super pumped.

OCC: Issuing a call for battle with the other members. We'll be waiting >:)

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
    Years
  • I take a look at the piece of paper he is holding. "I'm sorry. I don't think I have seen them. But I have heard some rumors about some shady activities in the small forest behind the pub. I don't know if there is a link between that and these guys. Who are they anyway? Why are you looking for them?" I return his sketch to him and notice Flubby pushing a little against my right foot asking for attention. I lift her up and put her on my shoulder.
    (You are now at 50 Points.) The man listens intently and nods his head in unison with your words. The man accepts the paper back and nods. "You seem trustworthy." He looks left and right once-more, than begins. "They are suspected Pokemon snatchers. Recently at our local Pokemon Center, many Pokemon have simply disappeared. The only lead we have is someone has claimed to see these people running off." He lets out an exasperated sigh and folds his arms. "Thanks for the help though." The man gives a reassuring nod and heads off. And soon, you hear glass shatter. Someone has broken into your house.

Tepig and Oshawott seems to enjoy their lives and are ready to battle with other members
    (70 points now! great job) Battle with other members huh? Good luck sounds like fun.
    96px_043_Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

There is something to be said about Rafflesia's spores. They don't have a particularly notable scent. I would guess a faint hint of lemon grass, a touch of earthy tones, and something really spicy or acidic. Okay, so I guess the scent is a tad notable. The spores themselves are an eye irritant and won't cause problems to certain Pokémon and those lucky enough to be wearing some souped up Black Glasses that double as Safety Goggles (like me). It's also fortunate that the fan is blowing outwards and not inwards because Candella would have fallen to sleep like a. . . um-hm well, Candella would have fallen asleep, let's keep it at that, shall we?

As she was fanning her leaves towards the fan, Rafflesia must have lost her footing or got too close. I heard a kind of shredding sound for a split moment and then a chirp of pain soon after that. The fan had clipped off the tip of one of her leaves, the poor thing. She sprang away from the fan then ran towards me and underneath my arm. I felt a little ping of sadness as I saw that the leaf quickly died and turned a shade of foul green. I tried looking at the damaged area and encountered stiff resistance. Rafflesia pulled away and shook herself so her other leaves hid the damaged area. This caused me both concern and annoyance. I've been with her for a couple years now, ever since she sat on my head while I was laying low in the grass scoping out my next hit. She's both been my companion and my friend and having my Pokémon in pain like this didn't make me feel all too lucky at that moment.

Candella overloaded the ventilation fan a few seconds later so it fizzled down with a low buzzing sound. My other Pokémon looked on with concern. I had to grab hold of Rafflesia so she couldn't escape to even begin to investigate the wound. I almost laughed when she unleashed her fury at me, which surmounted to her raging and sprinkling spores on me. It was quite adorable, I assure you. None-the-less, I managed to grip her firm enough to prevent fleeing, yet light enough to prevent damage. I didn't have any Potions on me at the time, and there wasn't much I could do with my limited inventory of loot. I wasn't about to spray repel on the spot and make things worse. So I thought is best to feed her tummy to take her mind off of the pain. I grabbed another 'Poke tail from my sack and tossed it onto my back while I was laying prone so she could eat it on my back while I was on the move.

It was considerably more difficult to move evenly enough to prevent Rafflesia from rolling off my back, and Candella didn't appreciate my slowness. she knew now that the fan was out of commission I'd have less time to snag items of importance. I knew that as well. The grates we passed (that you could see through, at least) saw a few stragglers that were yawning. Whether yawning awake or asleep I couldn't tell, but that was a bad sign. If they were late falling asleep, the others would of course wake at differing times and wake the others that fell asleep after them. I paused and peered through the slits in a grate. If I'm not mistaken, most of those people are scientists. I was beginning to doubt the gold at the end of the rainbow. I've had two run-ins with scientist controlled operations before and both times I came away with only curios worth next to nothing and three packs of cell batteries (I'm on my last pack). It was then that Rafflesia rolled off my back, clearly feeling better, and began to dust spores through the grate. While not as immediate as the ventilation, it'll have to do. I rustled her leaves and for a split second forgot about the damaged one. She pulled away, but thought otherwise and let me continue my rustling of the leaves.

Candella was not pleased. Even stroking her spinal ridge was not enough to console her. I'm sure her thoughts were justified. Not only did Candella save Rafflesia from lawnmower destruction (clearly a mistake the oddish made, no doubt), but she didn't receive a second snack like Rafflesia, and she also didn't get a piggy back ride. Thankfully I figured out one of her true weaknesses that'll sure win her over. While 'Poke tail is mighty tasty (being how it's highly sought after, and illegal in over seven regional states) it doesn't whet Candella's appetite like it does Rafflesia's. While it may not be conventional, I took a cell battery from my loot sack and Candella's ears gave a twitch. Her eyes lit up, literally, when she saw what I held in my hand. She reached out with both paws, like a Growlithe gone mad, desperate to sap the electric nectar from the device. I placed it in her tiny paws and what could pass as a smile spread across her face. Sparks of electricity leapt from her lips to the battery and back again. She licked the positive side and her fur gave a slight jolt. She then proceeded to put the battery in her mouth and suck on it, happy as can be. A pleasant, low buzzing sound reached my ears as Candella savored the battery's energy source and I grinned.

Now that they were both happy, we pressed on further, deeper into the bowels of the. . . uh. . . warehouse. We came across another fan, upon which Rafflesia had her 'revenge' because she angrily spat spores at it. I had to stop her before it grew serious though; I noticed a sort smoking underneath her and realized she was about to spray acid over the whole thing, so I had to cover her mouth with my thumb (not the brightest of ideas, but she's never sprayed me intentionally nor unintentionally so I don't worry too much about that). Acid still drooled from the corner of her mouth as we crawled, however, causing a unique hissing sound about every 10 seconds. Strange. . . most warehouses only have one ventilation fan. . . my suspicions were verified when we came to a steep slope. This isn't a warehouse. This is something else entirely. . .

Pts. 40 (50?)
    Rare Candy x3

You have fifty points now. Also, I'll be sure to make those edits you wanted me too. I have another question, and excuse me for being kind of rude, but do you think I might be able to join in on your little adventure thing? If you say yes, I don't mind being some pointless guard or something. Ah, and for the record, I'm quite capable of making a huge post like you, so if that's a requirement I really don't mind. I'm just really into your story at this moment. I was super curious about Oddish's head, and now I found the explanation for it which is cool. (The poor thing. )

Kenju was getting a bit restless, and he hasn't seen any of the nearby sights, so i decided to take him to the nearby park. He got really excited and as soon as we got there he took a running dive into the large pond and started playing around with the local wild Pokemon. After a while, he started to get a bit bored again, so I started looking around for other trainers. Kenju is getting super pumped.

OCC: Issuing a call for battle with the other members. We'll be waiting
    6.%20evil.gif
    Woah! Sounds like Foamster-Whiskey is interested in battling too. Why don't you two fight each other? (25 points now by the way. )

Can I adopt the Drilbur, too?

But of course! 40 Points and you now own Drilbur!

Sorry for the late reply again people. I'll be checking the forum all day today and tomorrow so don't worry! That means faster replies today and tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Let's do this Foamster! Kenju, let's win this thing!!

I accept your challenge of a battle and I send out Oshawott, I hope you don't mind a water battle. seeing as you only have 1 pokemon I thought maybe just a 1 on 1 match.

NOTE: will this be a test to see how well battles do on this thread, I hope it does and eventually we could have like tournaments to see who is the best

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I just brought my Drilbur to my house. Then I made a bed for it, next to Darumaka's bed. Now I'll have to keep an eye on them, to ensure that they don't go fighting with each other.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • <When my pokemon going to sleep. I stay on guard of them drinking hot coffe>
    - Well... This night going to be long...
    <I try not to sleep by this coffe, becouse I can't trust anyone in the wild. Who know that can appeared one who want theft my pokes. I also watching carefully for wild pokemons which can come closer my tent.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • The man listens intently and nods his head in unison with your words. The man accepts the paper back and nods. "You seem trustworthy." He looks left and right once-more, than begins. "They are suspected Pokemon snatchers. Recently at our local Pokemon Center, many Pokemon have simply disappeared. The only lead we have is someone has claimed to see these people running off." He lets out an exasperated sigh and folds his arms. "Thanks for the help though." The man gives a reassuring nod and heads off. And soon, you hear glass shatter. Someone has broken into your house.

As the man thanks me for my small amount of information. I reply with "You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help a little." But before I had spoken these words, the man had already turns around and walks away. A bit confused, I say "Can I join you? I like to help some more. You made me curious." No reply, either he hadn't heard me or he ignored my words. I stepped through the front door of my house and sprinted a few meters through my front yard. "Hey! I'm willing to help you! Why do you leave so quickly? Who are you anyway?" I shouted towards him. At this moment it was clear to me, he ignored me. He must have kept some information behind. Who was he? I hold Flubby tighter and want to follow him, but just as I am set to run, I hear the shattering of glass coming from inside my house. For a moment I think Wisp must have accidentally pushed a vase from the table, but I realize it sounded completely different. When I turn around I see Wisp floating in the doorway, looking shocked. This obviously wasn't Wisp's fault. How could I even blame my cute Litwick. But who was it then? Completely forgetting my plans of pursuing that mysterious man, I try to run back as silently as possible (but trying not to lose speed on that). In the hall, I put Flubby on the floor and gesture my Pokémon to be quiet and split up to explore our home for intruders. When I sneak to the living room, I hear footsteps, which are logically not from one of my Pokémon, since both of them have no feet. Peeking around the corner, I can see glass shards spread all over the floor. When I look a little further around the corner I see the shape of the intruder. It's too dark already, making it unable to identify him. I could turn on the light, but that makes me lose my advantage of surprise.

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
    Years
  • I accept your challenge of a battle and I send out Oshawott, I hope you don't mind a water battle. seeing as you only have 1 pokemon I thought maybe just a 1 on 1 match.

NOTE: will this be a test to see how well battles do on this thread, I hope it does and eventually we could have like tournaments to see who is the best

Yeah! This sounds like it could be cool. I can't wait to see how it goes. Also you now have 80 Points.

I just brought my Drilbur to my house. Then I made a bed for it, next to Darumaka's bed. Now I'll have to keep an eye on them, to ensure that they don't go fighting with each other.
    You now have 50 points. I hope you have fun with your Drilbur.

Can I adopt the shiny Venipede?
    Done! Counting your second post you now have 70 Points.

<When my pokemon going to sleep. I stay on guard of them drinking hot coffe>
    - Well... This night going to be long...
    <I try not to sleep by this coffe, becouse I can't trust anyone in the wild. Who know that can appeared one who want theft my pokes. I also watching carefully for wild pokemons which can come closer my tent.

Interesting ~ You are now at 30 Points.

As the man thanks me for my small amount of information. I reply with "You're welcome. I'm glad I was able to help a little." But before I had spoken these words, the man had already turns around and walks away. A bit confused, I say "Can I join you? I like to help some more. You made me curious." No reply, either he hadn't heard me or he ignored my words. I stepped through the front door of my house and sprinted a few meters through my front yard. "Hey! I'm willing to help you! Why do you leave so quickly? Who are you anyway?" I shouted towards him. At this moment it was clear to me, he ignored me. He must have kept some information behind. Who was he? I hold Flubby tighter and want to follow him, but just as I am set to run, I hear the shattering of glass coming from inside my house. For a moment I think Wisp must have accidentally pushed a vase from the table, but I realize it sounded completely different. When I turn around I see Wisp floating in the doorway, looking shocked. This obviously wasn't Wisp's fault. How could I even blame my cute Litwick. But who was it then? Completely forgetting my plans of pursuing that mysterious man, I try to run back as silently as possible (but trying not to lose speed on that). In the hall, I put Flubby on the floor and gesture my Pokémon to be quiet and split up to explore our home for intruders. When I sneak to the living room, I hear footsteps, which are logically not from one of my Pokémon, since both of them have no feet. Peeking around the corner, I can see glass shards spread all over the floor. When I look a little further around the corner I see the shape of the intruder. It's too dark already, making it unable to identify him. I could turn on the light, but that makes me lose my advantage of surprise.

The two dark figures begin to move, one pursuing your kitchen at high speed, and the other running towards the living room. They both appear to be wearing black clothing with masks. Large red "R" insignias are displayed on the front of there long sleeve shirts. They are both wearing white gloves, and each figure is holding a Pokeball. The figure heading towards the living room skids to a halt and turns hurriedly towards you. With a thrust of his right hand, and a swift flick, he throws the Pokeball. Out comes an Ekans, which immediately launches at your Flubby, sticking out it's long tongue it cries out it's name. The other figure hears this and returns to the main hallway where they had broken in. Noticing your other Pokemon, he too proceeds to fling his Pokeball forward throughout the crisp air. Out launches a Koffing, which proceeds to float toward your Wisp, shooting out foul gas as it moves. With muffled tones you can hear the figures communicating. It's hard to make out what they are saying, but they seem to be discussing a battle strategy for defeating your Pokemon.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • This post brings me on 80 points. I use 75 points to buy five rare candies, which makes a total of six. I use two on each of my Pokémon.

Roleplaying will follow later.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • 96px_043_Oddish.png
    96px-702Dedenne.png

Burgling Inventory:
    Spoiler:

I've determined that this shaft leads somewhere below the main level. I would say I would be looking at a basement level of some sort. That steep slope brought us to a long drop. Not the most pleasant surprise, mind you. This place has got to have something good hidden deep inside. No one would go through all the trouble to keep things safe that aren't worth anything. I thought about how I would descend this shaft and decided on using a combination of my grip claw and my magnet. There were varying exits or more accurately, access ports to other areas of ventilation, but for now I just think the best stuff would be kept at the very bottom level, so that's where my destination was set to be.

Returning my Pokémon was a hassle, they didn't feel up to being returned to their Pokéballs but I'm not going to risk one of them tumbling all the way to their deaths just because they wanted to be comfortable. I tried my best to make the least amount of noise possible, and the aluminum siding of the shaft made that a unique challenge. I had to use a balance of the claw and the magnet to prevent the siding from bending and warping and making a terrible racket. That's one of the things I love about my job: being challenged in ways that others are not. Being sneaky, being quiet, and being quick on the feet and sharp of wit. That's what keeps me on my toes and operating at my level.

It felt like an hour before I reached the very bottom of the shaft, maybe longer. It had gotten considerably darker due to the fact that it was an enclosed space and most likely underground. When I thought that it was safe and sturdy enough, I let my Pokémon out of their capsules. Candella instantly lit up the area and I politely asked if she could dim it a tad to avoid drawing attention from some unseen crack in the shaft. The bottom of the shaft had three directions I could choose from. Being at the bottom of some huge square left me wondering a bit at my location and sense of direction so I just picked a duct at random and hoped it led me to something worth it's weight in diamonds.

Pts. 60
    Rare Candy x3

A little light today but I'm pretty busy at the moment and didn't want to wait another day to send this through. It's not as great as the others but it pushes the stuff along.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I've noticed something on tree... After that... I start wondering what it can be. Pokemon? Item? Someone hide there? I decide to check it out. What's going on. And turn the flashlight tracking ray of light to that object.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • The two dark figures begin to move, one pursuing your kitchen at high speed, and the other running towards the living room. They both appear to be wearing black clothing with masks. Large red "R" insignias are displayed on the front of there long sleeve shirts. They are both wearing white gloves, and each figure is holding a Pokeball. The figure heading towards the living room skids to a halt and turns hurriedly towards you. With a thrust of his right hand, and a swift flick, he throws the Pokeball. Out comes an Ekans, which immediately launches at your Flubby, sticking out it's long tongue it cries out it's name. The other figure hears this and returns to the main hallway where they had broken in. Noticing your other Pokemon, he too proceeds to fling his Pokeball forward throughout the crisp air. Out launches a Koffing, which proceeds to float toward your Wisp, shooting out foul gas as it moves. With muffled tones you can hear the figures communicating. It's hard to make out what they are saying, but they seem to be discussing a battle strategy for defeating your Pokemon.

Pokémon
    704.gif
    607.gif
    543.gif

Inventory
    Empty

After a short time I notice the intruder is in fact two intruders. I see them split apart, one of them coming in my direction, but he doesn't seem focused on me. Now I can see him more clearly. The man is entirely dressed in black including a black mask. I immediately notice the red letter R on his shirt. The man didn't seem to notice me and Flubby, who just turned up behind me. But then he halts and summons an Ekans from his Pokéball, who launches himself to Flubby without taking the time to think and Flubby was hit by his Poison Sting. "Flubby, defend yourself with Acid Armor!" Flubby follows my command. I hear footsteps coming in my direction and Wisp screaming. The other masked man must have heard the battle and stopped whatever he was doing in my kitchen. It seems he has found Wisp, who was now cloaked in poisonous gasses by a Koffing. Koffing on the other hand was trapped in Wisp's Fire Spin. So this will be a double battle then. Right. Ekans starts to Wrap Flubby, who counters with a Tackle and smashed them both against the wall. Koffing excretes another portion of Poison Gas, this time in Flubby's direction, but it didn't seem to have any effect. I let Wisp use an Ember attack on Koffing. Then it is Ekans's turn again to Poison Sting his grabbed victim. Flubby Tackles Ekans, Koffing Tackles Flubby and Wisp uses another Ember on Koffing. Then suddenly Venox, who was sleeping upstairs, rolls downstairs and uses Rollout into Ekans freeing Flubby. Ekans fainted and is being called back by its owner. With Koffing happens the same after an Tackle and an Ember. The men exchanged a few words which I couldn't understand. Its probably some kind of code but I cannot say I'm sure. They whispered, so it was hard to understand, but still it seemed to make no sense. One of them responded with the throwing of a smoke bomb. In this short moment of confusion the masked men disappeared through the same way as they came. A lot of questions haunt my head. Who were they? What were they doing in my house? Why mine? What should I do now? Is this the right moment to let somebody fix my window?

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    I accept your challenge of a battle and I send out Oshawott, I hope you don't mind a water battle. seeing as you only have 1 pokemon I thought maybe just a 1 on 1 match.

OCC: sorry i took so long to reply, i didn't know how to word this.

Kenju, lets start this off with a Bubble attack!

Back