• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! because while you were banning people, Latias was taken to the HACK Caterpie's secret lair inside the Cave of Origin...and they are about to sacrifice it to the mighty Magikarp that is their king! And I'm busy trying to get Cosmotone and Chainsaw Meowth untied.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: They stole my chainsaw! They're going to go down...and they'll go down hard.

COSMOTONE: Urg...these ropes are too tight!

DARKPOKEBALL: gameplayer56, it would help if you gave me a hand untying these darned ropes! Or maybe you can go save Latias...either way, do something!

darkpokeball

Years
^side story? I guess.

BANNED! because after the hack caterpie's realize that their leader is saving Latias, they chased it. You ride away on Latias, with magikarp...and lead them right to us!

TEN SECONDS LATER...

We're all tied up. Great, gameplayer56. I hope you're happy. Double banned.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait...I recovered my chainsaw in those ten fateful seconds! We'll be out of here in no time!

DARKPOKEBALL: that's all well and good, but even if you cut us loose, how will we escape?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: ...oh dear...

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because you, Magikarp, and Latias are still tied to the tree...
But thanks for letting Meowth, me, and Cosmotone go!

Two Hours Later...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Oh crud.

DARKPOKEBALL: What?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I just got a call on my PokeGear. Stunfisk went back to recover the remaining three...but the Caterpie's caught it in a masterball!

DARKPOKEBALL: So, it's stuck in a masterball? Then gameplayer56 and the others...

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yup. I think we have to go back.

DARKPOKEBALL: Gameplayer56, double banned because now I have to rescue you...and chances are the Caterpies are going to capture me again.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Maybe the shiny Gastly from earlier can help...

DARKPOKEBALL: Oh yeah, it was friends with Magikarp. And Magikarp is still tied up! Let's go get Gastly to free them!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yeah...where is he?

DARKPOKEBALL: ...dang it.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because I happened to locate Shiny Gastly and sent him to rescue you.

*After you are rescued*

DARKPOKEBALL: And you didn't think I could recover you!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yeah, at least we're not tied to a tree anymore.

DAKRPOKEBALL: But we are being chased by an army of hacked Caterpie who are going to destroy us if we don't get out of here soon.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Indeed...

*everyone runs towards a warehouse that we'll be safe in*
*everyone gets in warehouse*

DARKPOKEBALL: Phew! We're safe!

*Caterpie begin bursting in through the walls*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Oh crud.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
IamthaAwesomelegendZEKROM!

Banned because u didnt see Me, Zekrom in the warehouse.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for getting stuck on Muddy Island!

ME: Well, this is bad. Zekrom, Latias, Magikarp and Stunfisk have been taken out with a single Tackle from Caterpie. How will we survive?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I know! We hack stats!

DARKPOKEBALL: I thought you despised hacking!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Well what other options do we have?!

DARKPOKEBALL: Well, um.....uh...we could....

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Banned for having the Hoenn protagonist in your avatar.

*Darkpokball and Chainsaw Meowth are still arguing in the back*

ME: For crying out loud, go Spearow flock! *sends out thirty Spearow* Eat Caterpie!

Darkpokeball: They don't stand a chance! Did you see Zekrom get pummeled?!

ME: Oh, I forgot to mention that they are hacked to level 100 and have base stats thirty times higher than Arceus.

Chainsaw Meowth: Why didnt you mention this earlier? It could have really been helpful!

Me: .......

Back