• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nerds United - Youtube Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
  • First I want to apologize if I am not allowed to post this or if this is the wrong location. I read the rules and it said to come here and there was nothing in the rules saying I couldn't post a Youtube channel link or video.

Nerds United is a online community that lives on Youtube, Twitter and Deviantart! Youtube is the main hub where you will find all of our videos that will cover Nerd Talks, Cosplaying, Reviews, Rants & more. Twitter is where you can contact us with questions or basic questions. We will also use the twitter to update those who want to meet up with us at conventions :) Deviantart is where we will be posting all our photos we take at conventions, and personal journal entries.

Now we just started this channel on September 26, 2013. Nerds United also has a gaming channel which is the Dark Hole Games youtube channel which also has a twitter.

Here is our first video where we go into detail about the Nerds United and our Nerd Talk Ep. 1 where we talk about Fangasm's first episode. SPOILERS!!!

Video Link: Nerds United Introduction and Fangasm Ep. 1 Nerd Talk

Please comment, like and subscribe. Also follow us on Twitter and Deviantart.

Years
  • Hey there Dark Hole Games, not sure where you got the idea from that you could post your Youtube channel link here, as that still constitutes as advertising, even though Youtube isn't specifically mentioned in the section rules here, it should be known that it's advertising if you create a topic here asking members to check out a service of your own. Because of this, I need to close this thread.

You are more than welcome to advertise these in your signature though, which is fine, as long as they fall within the forum's signature guidelines here. ;)

Locked.

servinelock.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back