• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Smoking Pipe Modifications [NOTE: FEATURES SMOKING GLASSWARE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
So I blogged about this but I thought I'd just put up a gallery of some modified glass pipes I've been creating. These are mainly intended as little artwork pieces but can be used for smoking. Please note that I do not make the glass, I modify it.

Snowdrop (MLP):
Spoiler:

My prototype work with pipes. I made some mistakes but I like how she came out for something I've never tried before.

Altaria
Spoiler:

I really like how she came out. Took a lot of work with all the swirls on her wings, but I think it looks really awesome.

Murkrow
Spoiler:

A personal pipe I made, the only one that was not made from a new pipe. A lot of annoying things happened while making him (his pose is caused by the lack of supports causing him to fall off of the body in the oven... grr). Also, experimented with using fake jewels in the oven, to satisfying results :) Kind of did this guy a little messy since he's a personal piece and not intended for sale, so yeah. Learned a lot though :)

TO DO:

I want to make a Honchkrow pipe with Cubic Zirconias. I can't start until I get them in the mail, but I want to go with the whole idea of "crows stealing shiny things" kind of concept - I think it came out really cute for Murky.

I've thought about doing a water pipe of Eric Draven from the Crow, although I'm still thinking about how the hell I'm going to do dat hair. I also thought about doing a Mars Djinni (Golden Sun) pipe just for fun, considering the theme of fire with pipes. I'm not sure though since I want to put most of my pipes for sale.

A lot of people are suggesting I also make a Charizard and Dragonair (I really like the idea of Dragonair - I can implement the cool designs underneath the characters into the creature's design)

Sorry, I won't do requests - these take quite a bit of time and money to make. Also, I am not selling anything on Pokecommunity, so please do not ask. Find them elsewhere.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm in love with that Altaria. I don't even smoke either lol. All of them are awesome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Nice, interesting, and all around fun artwork you have here! Your three dimensional skills are actually very nice! That Altaria is definitely my favorite of the bunch and I really like some of the more stylistic choices you made with that one. But all of them came out well. :)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
if i still smoked, i'd have to buy one of these off you. they are pretty amazing. a little disappointed to see that none of these have been used xD I'd say MAKE A MARS DJINN PIPE. I'd buy that if it came out even if I don't smoke lol

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i don't smoke, but those are really cool. the altaria is the best one. i've never made anything out of polymer clay, but the way the swirls on the cloud looks, it makes it look realistic.
nicely done!

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
if i still smoked, i'd have to buy one of these off you. they are pretty amazing. a little disappointed to see that none of these have been used xD I'd say MAKE A MARS DJINN PIPE. I'd buy that if it came out even if I don't smoke lol
The murkrow one has been used and it's my personal pipe :) I just wouldn't want to sell anything that has been used prior. I just do not set up a storefront here since I think that is against the rules iirc, but all the pipes shown bar Murkrow are for sale >.>

I think I'll try making that one soon. I can't wait to get my cubic zirconias in the mail though to start Honchkrow.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
The murkrow one has been used and it's my personal pipe :) I just wouldn't want to sell anything that has been used prior. I just do not set up a storefront here since I think that is against the rules iirc, but all the pipes shown bar Murkrow are for sale >.>

I think I'll try making that one soon. I can't wait to get my cubic zirconias in the mail though to start Honchkrow.

It has been very lightly used then or you're good about keeping it clean :p And well, I get that. But if I see something I like it's nothing we couldn't discuss through private messages.

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I cleaned it out right before making it, so that's why it's so clean lol.

Anyways, this isn't a pipe, but it's done in the same style. A coworker wanted a Flareon figure after seeing my flareon pipe.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
as long as you guys keep details of what was being smoked in the pipes and any actual purchasing off of the forums, everything's cool don't worry about it. :)

Years
This stuff is quite fantastic!! Yours is so detailed and intricate. If I were to pick one for you to do it would be Ninetales I think, with its awesome tails. Murkrow and Flareon and my faves but everything is impeccable. Much different than my work, I love your style.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Sorry, but this thread is over the 2 month revival rule. Diagonite, should you want to continue posting your work here, let me know and I'll open it up again for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back