• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
Re: sequels. Aliens is better than Alien; the Toy Story films get better with each one (TS3 is easily the best); many people think Godfather Part II > Godfather, but I haven't seen the second one, so can't really comment.
As far as I'm concerned, the Alien franchise ended with Aliens. Alien 3 was terrible, and the less said about Alien Resurrection, the better.

Also, regarding the Godfather trilogy, say what you will about the first two films, but at least both of them are better than the third.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Winona Ryder shouldn't have a career, thanks to her role in Alien: Resurrection.

Zet

Years
I only download TV shows that take a few decades before they reach Australia. I would stream them, but sites like hulu and bbc hate Australia and tell us Aussies to go away. :(

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
For some reason even youtube hates Aussies.
How many times I've gone on a channel that would allow my country to view anything :/

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
VEVO :/
Youtube was so much better before they came along and took over.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Opposite for me, I have to rely on good fanart for graphics, but the CSS always comes naturally to me because I'm a code monkey xDD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Proxies? How do they exactly work, anyway?

Sig/avatar combo, and a new one? Hmm... Yeah, I think you'll need that. But I also liked seed bby back when you had it...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I... don't need to change my sig, the only creativity is when it comes to profiles or forum styles which is pretty easy for me despite my current profile sucking. Luckily I don't need to change my sig, though, otherwise I'd have no ideas.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Nica, you changed your style. WHAT HAPPENED TO KEEPING IT FOR A WHOLE YEAR? HMM GURL?

I just follow the same lines of creativity when it comes to css signatures, I have a tiny selection to choose from. I just choose a style of signature and place a random image, link my usual links and move on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Avatar doesn't count and that was a test anyway! a failed one at that.

At least I think you mean theme because I'm still using Stunfisk style lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Right now I'm jut surprised that I've kept this theme for so long. xD; It's mainly because my sister hasn't changed her theme, but that's besides the point.

As for making themes I think I generally do a good job. People like 'em sooo...

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
you know what i meant!!!
I haven't changed from Midnight Misty Revived in soooo lonnngggg, lol. About 2 years, I think.

I'd love to be able to make avatars/signatures on Photoshop, but alas, my only Photoshop skills are in the gif area :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want a Catherine theme really bad but I"m too lazy to make it. Or Vampire Weekend because I kind of want a real person theme for once.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
No, Nicole! Real person themes are unholy and tainted!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
;____; I just...don't care about most real people enough to make them my theme, lol. I was 75% of the way to a Betty White theme once though.

Edit: Omg want a Catherine theme so bad rn brb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back