• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Astr0Neo has landed!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2014
    Hello all,
    My name is Astr0Neo but most just refer to me as Neo, I am currently studying programming and graphics design. I am here because like many i have played Pokemon games for years, the first Pokemon game i played was Pokemon Yellow and since then I have played and completed every Pokemon game except from Platinum, Black and Pokemon Y, I then thought about how cool it would be to make a brand new Pokemon game, and thus I am now here to learn how to make Pokemon games and hopefully make many Pokemon games with the members on this site.

Thanks for reading,
    Astr0Neo

Last edited:

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! There's a vast rom hacking forum where maybe you can get started and share ideas on what kind of game you'd like to do, amongst other things! Have fun!

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Astr0Neo! So glad to see another face here with us today.

If you came here looking into making your own games, we have two sections dedicated to just that. For all things relating to ROM hacks there's the Emulation & ROM Hacking section, like Sableye above me suggested there. For game making stuff that doesn't involve ROM hacks, we have the Game Development section as well. Do check both out and see which one caters to you better, and nice to see you played a good majority of the Pokemon games, which is pretty nice. Shows how true of a Pokemon fan you are if I say so myself.

I guess I'll leave the rest to you from now on, I'm sure you can stick around and become active, and eventually show off your creations to the world. If you ever need questions or concerns, do ask any of the staff members anytime. And I'll be sure to see you around, take care!

- Hikamaru

Back