• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Fan Here!

Years
  • Hello PC community, my name is Chiere and I'm new here. I am a Pokemon newbie but am eager to get more into it. I also enjoy playing the Legend of Zelda and chess, as well as reading and listening to music. As the title of this thread states, I am a big Pikachu lover. So much so that at Ever Grande City I have my skin set to Pikachu Galore :). Anyways, I'm glad to be here and look forward to making new friends here!

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • Haio Chiere! I like chess too, but I never much got into the Legend of Zelda. I love Pikachu too, but I reeeaaallly like Gallade. Hope you enjoy it here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey dearie! Aw, well, we gotta start somewhere, no? Biig welcome to PC for ya. :3 Nice to meet you!

I really adore Zelda games~ which ones are your favourite? I enjoy A Link Between Worlds, Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess myself.. with good mentions to the rest except those CDi games, ugh. Aw well anyway, maybe you can check out the Video Games section if you want to discuss your favourite zelda games, or any other games you can think of! Loooove to have you there. <33

Well, have fun, and I hope this forum will be just as fun as EGC for ya! Take care, and see you again really soon. :3 I do indeed hope we can become friends sometime!

Years
  • Hi there Chiere, welcome! I remember seeing you at EGC but I'm not sure if you remember me, since I'm not really that active there these days but I'm Daikenki over there if you're curious.

Dragon's got the Video Games section covered if you're interested in checking that out, and funnily enough he mods that section alongside here as well so I bet he'll love to see you over there. I don't really play any Zelda games myself but it has its fair share of fans over here. And don't worry I'm sure you can stick around and learn more about Pokemon.

Well, I hope you enjoy PC just as much as you did with EGC and I'm always around if you want to chat so leave me a visitor message if you want. Have fun and enjoy your time here Chiere!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Pikachu! <3 I'm a huge fan too; it was one of my favorites as a kid and I even wanted to be one myself. Aww yeah the memories of a child. Welcome, Chiere! It's so great to have you here as I recognize you from EGC!

You're sure to love PokeCommunity given how huge it is. Check out the electric rodents club sometime too, all right?! Surely you'll settle in there nicely if you're a Pikachu lover. I'm the club owner and really would love new faces since it's falling a little bit inactive.

Glad to hear you're excited to be here. :) I'm sure you're aware that you can contact our wonderful staff if you need anything so be sure to do that if you're lost. I'm here to chat and help, especially since we already know each other a little, so no worries there. See you!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Pikachu is cute isn't it? But it is too mainstream....
    Anyways Welcome to PC!

Back