• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Kid in town

CraftyCaroline

catching them all..
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 16, 2014
Hey guys,

Just signed up for this forum since I needed a place to discuss trades and what not. I'm not the best with pokemon, in fact pokemon X was one of my first pokemon games, so i'll probably be asking a lot of questions about more in-depth topics like breeding and whatnot.

Anyways, I'll be posting here a lot in the future, hopefully this community will be useful to me.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heyhey, how are ya doin'? Lemme be the first to welcome you to the forums, Caroline!

All your trading can be perfectly done on the Trade Shops section, and the Quick Trades section. As the names implies, you can probably take a guess on what they're about - In the Trade Shops section, you can browse the vast collections of really established traders on their own trade shops!In the quick trades section, you can go there to seek a quick, simple trade, or if you're wanting to get rid of pokémon! Course, there is also the Trade Corner board if you want to discuss trading in general!

Definitely stick around with us! We'll be always here to help you out if you have any questions at all, that have to do with trading - our traders here are very knowledgeable and stuff, and they're pretty friendly as well, so don't be afraid on approaching them! And enjoy your staaay!

If you wanna chat sometime, I'll be glad too! See you arouuund! <3

Years
Hello to you too Caroline! So nice to meet you here, and I hope you're having fun so far.

Dragon's already got you covered as far as the Trade Corner section goes, and I'm sure you'll love hanging out with that section's regulars, which are quite skilled traders so you'll definitely get some help when you need it. PC is famous for its trading community so I'm confident you'll be in safe hands over there, and good luck becoming a skilled trader!

And I do hope you can stick around, the staff members are always there to help if you have any questions, even if it's not about trading. I'm always happy to chat as well, so feel free to come by my profile and leave a message. Enjoy your stay Caroline, and I'll be sure to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Back