• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[UU] Team Adorable

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Team Adorable

This is a semi-stallish team I've been working on for a week or so. It's still undefeated in the few battles I've had with it, but I know it can be improved since I haven't played UU in a while and kinda suck at it ;x

At a glance...
469.png
237.png
113.png
483.png
3.png
434.png

464.png

Rhyperior @ Leftovers
Adamant - Solid Rock
244 HP / 184 Attack / 80 Defense
- Stealth Rock
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Obviously here to set up Stealth Rock, but he can also smash stuff around if need be with that great attack. Not sure if I should add Rock Blast > Stone Edge for Froslass leads, I do like the power of Stone Edge mid-game. Opinions? EVs give it great physical bulkiness as well as a stellar 398 attack stat.

237.png

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
Adamant - Technician
252 HP / 252 Attack / 4 Defense
- Bulk Up
- Mach Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Stone Edge

Love Bulk Up Hitmontop. It serves as a great check to stuff like Absol and Mismagius and can turn into a sweeper in the blink of an eye. I usually hide Bulk Up till later in the game, then once I've done some scouting and laid down my spikes, I'll bring it out and start to set up. Mach Punch and Sucker Punch give almost unresisted priority attacking and Stone Edge hits everything else.

113.png

Chansey @ Leftovers
Calm - Natural Cure
252 Def / 252 Special Defense / 4 Speed
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect
- Seismic Toss

"4 spechul atakerz." Never used Chansey before this team, but I'm not really surprised since it plays almost exactly like Blissey in OU minus Flamethrower. All standard fare on the moveset really. Rescues my team and then heals it up.

478.png

Froslass @ Leftovers
Timid - Snow Cloak
248 HP / 228 Defense / 32 Speed
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Pain Split

Cute little Froslass sets up my spikes, and it's pretty damn good at it. Comes in on a weak wall and taunts and usually gives me at least two layers of spikes. I rarely use Ice Beam or Pain Split, but they're their if I need them I guess, and Ice Beam helps a bit with stupid SD Venusaur =/

3.png

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Bold - Overgrow
252 HP / 4 Defense / 252 Special Defense
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb

Venusaur helps pile on the residual damage with Leech Seed as well as neutralizes potentially dangerous threats with Sleep Powder. Standard stuff really, Energy Ball and Sludge Bomb do decent damage if I end up having to attack. Good synergy with Rhyperior as it takes water and grass attacks like nothing.

429.png

Mismagius @ Choice Scarf
Modest - Levitate
4 HP / 252 Speed / 252 Special Attack
- Trick
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- HP Fighting

Last poke sweep stopper as well as mid-game revenge killer. Also serves as my second ghost to block silly Foresight Hitmontop and can help with rain dance teams. Not much else to say I guess.

Will post a threat list later. Rate away~

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
"Mix Arcanine/Blaziken and Houndoom used mash"

Yeah you really need a Bulky water, id recommend Milotic/Blastoise >> Hitmontop. Use a Rest Talk set though because your team vs status = lol.

Synthesis needs to be on Venu prolly over Powder. Physical def evs help more imo especially when switching into hard hitting fighting types like Toxicroak. 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 S.Def works really well @ Bold. Roar would be awesome too, i usually fit it in over seed.

Id also consider using sp.def Umbreon >> Chansey. You really cant do much at all to Mismagius and it can do the same job as Chansey. Wish/Payback/Toxic/Protect is a cute little set with Max HP and S.Def and Careful.

EDIT :

Rock Blast >> Stone Edge on Rhyperior. OHKO's Lass leads through sash and also Sub Roost Moltres behind a sub.Sub breaking in general is amazing so yeah id heavily consider that. =]

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Thank you cute elf, I'll add those changes soon. I will miss Bulk Up Top though ;-;

Anyone else?

Back