• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, i'm new...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hello internet, my name is 21stCenturyDelphox and I'm new to PC. I've loved Pokémon since I was four and my favourite game is Emerald. I own quite a few games including XD GOD and the Mystery Dungeon games but the main series are better and I've played every gen except 1 and 2. My favourite Pokémon of all time is Porygon-Z and my favourite types are Dragon, Poison and Electric. I don't own a lot of merchandise but I do own a handful of Pokémon cards and figures from my early childhood. I also like other video game series like Metroid, Sonic, Zelda, Final Fantasy and Half-Life.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC! I really like Gen 3 as well, it's the first generation I've played and I loved every second of it. I also love PMD, I'm really excited for Super, seriously. I haven't played XD though but I might go try it out sometime. Our videogame interests are similar, too! I love Sonic and Final Fantasy and I enjoy Metroid too sometimes. Anyway, if you're feeling lost around the forum and want some help (we do have a lot of boards here after all) you can go check out the Adoption Centre thread and maybe you could sign up or something.

Hope you have a good time!

Years
  • Oh god I love that username, especially the pun you did with it. But regardless, it's really nice to meet you Delphox! Mind if I just call you that for now?

3rd Gen was where I started playing the Pokemon games as well so it does hold memories. Porygon-Z for a favourite Pokemon is interesting, since I rarely see the Porygon line get love (and of course the fact they are written out of the anime due to that seizure incident) but it is quite a strong attacker on its own.

We have a Video Games section worth visiting since you love a few different gaming franchises out there, but do look around and see what you like. I'll be sure to catch up with you again soon!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

Emerald is a cool pokémon game indeed! Although it's not my favourite, and neither was my first game ( my first was Platinum xD). But I played all the generation game and enjoyed them! Well, my last favourite gen's are 1 and 2 ... Not because of the graphics or the glitches but because of the plot .... It's boring :/
    Omg ... PMD *-* I love these Spinoff, it's sooooo great! I cried the first time I played Pokémon Blue Rescue Team ;-; They have so many parts of the story that are so freakin' emotional :c As striderviper said, I'm excited for Super Pokémon Mystery Dungeon too!
    I hope you go explore our forums! We have many different things to do ... You'll never get bored >o<

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Seriously Never change it the pun is amazing
    welcome to the forums ^^

Years
  • Electric fan? :D Awesome. It's my favorite type and I'm always glad to see other fans. Welcome, Delphox!

Yeah.. I've a lot of old merch from my younger days too including a hefty bit of cards, lol. If you're a fan of the games you'll have a lot to talk about here since that's of course the most popular aspect of the franchise across the forum. Enjoy your time! Looking forward to having you. 8]

Back