• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya ^__^

Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you :D
    I'm My from Sweden and i've been playing pokemon since Pokemon Red.
    I really suck at making these kinds of introductions.
    Currently I play Pokemon X and I have pre-ordered Pokemon Omega Ruby :3

My friend code is 5472-6484-5354 and IGN MissMidori, I would really like to have more friends in the pokemon game because I got none atm haha
    So if you want don't hesitate to add me, i'm really nice :3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Hey there! Hope you enjoy your time here at PC. :)

If you need any help with anything, feel free to let me know and I can point you in the right direction. I'll add you on my 3DS, we can battle Pokemon and whatnot. Do you have any particular interests? I might be able to link a few good sub-forums for you to spend a bit of time in. Otherwise, have a browse! There's Arts & Design (a sub-forum I LOVE), Culture & Media, Fan-Fiction, Roleplaying, and just the run-of-the-mill General Chat. If you feel like having a more Pokemon-inclined conversation, there's an entire section dedicated towards the Pokemon games, as well as the anime/manga and just Pokemon in general!

Again, if you need anything, feel free to PM/VM me. I'm online pretty much 24/7 and I don't mind helping out! ^.^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey and welcome!

We have a whole section dedicated to FC sharing so if u want to make a lot of friends i suggest u share it there! :) anyways feel free to tell us about ur interests and hobbies and ur love for pokemon like fav type, region, poke in general, etc.

Nice to meet u and hop to see u around! ;)

Years
  • And a big welcome to you, Lifunia! I'm sure you'll love it here at PC because we are quite different from the usual Pokemon forum, because there's so much you can do here.

Given you've played every single Pokemon game and generation so far, it's easy to tell you're a dedicated fan. I hope your X playthrough is going well, and great to see you are excited for OR/AS as well! Hoenn is one of those regions that has a pretty big fanbase due to its unique environments, and given it was the first region I played through it holds a special place in my heart. Can't wait to play the remakes myself!

Also, we have a Friend Codes thread if you want to add people for the Friend Safari, and also find out what's in your own safari as well. Who knows? You could have something that's very valuable in there.

Have a nice time with us, and you can always ask a staff member if you need any help!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Oh thanks so much for the warm welcomes i've got so far :D
    Besides playing pokemon I really love music, without it I don't think i'd survive.
    But I also enjoy other games both online and offline.
    Asian culture in general are also a huge interest of mine, mainly focusing on Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan.
    I'm a youtube and pinterest geek so I spend a lot of my time there too :D

For favourites in pokemon I don't really have any but i tend to fall for the cute pokemon ^__^
    But i'm in the process of completing my pokedex which is really hard but fun :D
    Thanks for the reccomendation i'll check the friend code thread out, i'm dying to try the friend safari :D

Back