• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Hey everyone.
    My name is Chris Zenn.

My boyfriend convinced me to join here, and I'm here for the same reason as him. Challenges.
    You may or may not know him. He goes by Matthew Jay Reynolds on here. And I'm 100% sure he's going to post here when he sees this. :D

Um, my hobbies are listening to music, playing Pokemon and other games, I'm loving Hyrule Warriors right now.
    My favorite Pokemon is Flygon(mega plz), and I love most Dragon and Fire types.

I don't really know what else to say, so I'll answer any questions you'll ask. ^^

Years
  • Hyrule Warriors is good? o: I have a Wii U but wasn't convinced to buy it since I don't really like combat games like that.. that and I'm stingy with my money, heh. You should discuss it with us in the Video Games board sometime - people would definitely be interested in seeing what you have to say.

Anyways, big welcome, Chris! I definitely recognize your boyfriend so that's pretty neat. Settling into a forum becomes a lot easier when you know someone. n~n Enjoy your time and hope you'll be around for a long while! Enjoy the challenges here.

Years
  • I think I remember welcoming your friend here when he was new, so nice to see you followed suit and joined him here as well. And yeah, welcome aboard Chris!

Sheep recommended Video Games as a board you might like, but nice to hear you've come for the Challenges board as well. You'll actually be surprised how many members here love their challenges, such as monotypes, solos, scramble, Nuzlockes, and a few other twists they give to their playthroughs. And don't let the resident mod, Necrum, fool you. He may look evil but deep down he loves his section's regulars so I'm sure you'll have fun.

And don't worry, if Matthew settled in well I'm sure the same will be true for you. I'm looking forward to see you around and have a nice day!

- Hikamaru

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Hyrule Warriors. A game that has my name on it. Sadly the WiiU doesn't, so not sure when I'll be able to play it!

Welcome aboard!

Wizzro

The Magician of Darkness
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 9, 2016
    Thank you guys for being so nice. :)

And Hyrule Warriors is great. Although it does get a bit repetitive and tough, it's worth it. (well for me anyways)

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I saw you joined this morning when I did some sneaky internet checking at work. :)
    I don't know why I'm posting now because you're in the other room, but whatever. lol

Anyways, I can't wait to see what kind of challenges you do. You should totally do the Duo-Species which isn't getting any love.
    But really, you should do Solos and Monotypes, because those are great first challenges.

Back