• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    Hi. I am Nick(unlike what my username says) I'm a fan of pokemon since I was a wee little child. lol I just found out about emulators few weeks ago, and thought hey I should play pokemon again. Then after playing through all official games, I searched for more, and discovered PC :D

I've been lurking through this forum for quite a while now, and just now, I thought, hey, why don't I join this forum :D I have played a few ROM hacks, and I am very impressed. :) Feels like official games created by the creators of pokemon themselves. Kudos to you ROM hackers. :) hehe.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey Mi-- Nick! Welcome to PC n__n I've been playing Pokemon since I was a kid too! I've definitely fallen in and out of it but something keeps pulling me back ;p

Hope you enjoy your time here and find more cool ROM hacks to play ;D

Years
  • The hacks here are quite wonderful, yes, so I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them. :) I originally found PC in 2006 or so after searching for hacks to play and found the awesome Shiny Gold and Brown.. so that's been quite a ride. There is a whole lot to do here overall though so be sure to participate in other areas of the forum, too. We'd be happy to have you across the community.

Welcome, Nick! It's fantastic to meet you. Hope you'll enjoy everything PokeCommunity has to offer and will stick around for a long time. ^_^ If you ever need help feel free to shoot myself a message. Otherwise, read the rules and have fun.

Years
  • Hello there, Nick! That is actually quite similar to my own name, except mine's more of a girl's name. Very big welcome to you!

ROM hacks are very popular here and we have a huge slew of new members who join solely for the ROM Hacking forums here, and you are definitely no exception to the others. The section has a lot of great tools you can use in making your own hacks but you can also play other hacks that many great members who once graced the forum have produced so there's always something to keep you busy. As Sheep said, there's more to PC than just the hacks so take time to look around other parts of the forums as well.

No matter what you decide to do, PC will surely meet your expectations. If you ever want to chat or just need a bit of help getting around, I'm always happy to show you around whenever you like, and have a great time yeah?

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey Nick and happy late welcoming! Rom hacks are extremely popular so feel free to check out the section! I recommend liquid crystal and sienna as the most popular liquid crystal is more official but has an extra part on the orange islands. Sienna is a new region with official looking fakemons! All depends on your taste and enjoy! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    Hehe. Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. :) I'm looking forward to make new friends here, especially those who also love pokemon. (Sadly, I only have few friends who love pokemon. lol)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ohh boy, I've been a fan of pokemon for just as long too! My first game was pokemon Yellow haha. Anywho, enjoy our hacks! We've got many of em', and much more to come! And biiig welcome to the forums! We also offer up many pokemon discussions here, so, don't be shyyy. :3

Speaking of which, how do you like our forum so far? I hope its to your liking, and no worries, we'll be more than happy to help you out with anything you need, should you need it! But yeah, great to meet you pal, and I hope you'll have a party. <33

Back