• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Home sick, thought I should introduce myself!

MYRRTH

lord of bones
Years
  • I've been searching for a community for quite some time, since my last internet hang out went under. Had some free time today and stumbled along this one!

How is everyone?

pkmin3033

Agh, it sucks when a forum goes under, doesn't it? Especially if it's a sudden thing; it's difficult to keep in contact with people D:

Still, welcome to PC! It's wonderful to have you here, and hopefully you'll find us just as accomodating as your old hangout! Feel free to drop me a line if you ever want someone to talk to~

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Hey MYRRTH! Welcome to PC. It sucks that your old forums went down, but I hope PC turns out to be just as enjoyable for you. If you ever need anything or just wanna chat, shoot me a message. :)

Years
  • Welcome to the forums, MYRRTH! It always sucks when a forum dies, especially if you called it home for a while. Hopefully you will enjoy hanging out here with us in the long run, and we may be big but that doesn't mean we're scary.

There is so much you can do here such as trading, battling, roleplaying, ROM hacks, Pokemon discussions and more so there's always something for everyone. Don't hesitate to tell us more about yourself so we can get to know more about your interests and find which parts of the forum might be your ideal places to check out. Or you can always explore at your own pace which is more fun, either way you'll love PC a lot and hopefully stick around.

And if you ever have any questions the staff team are always obliged to assist you, and don't worry they won't bite. Have fun and I'm always happy to talk with you anytime. Cheers!

- Hikamaru

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Luckily this place is big and entertaining!

Though, it's always a bummer to have communities die off, I've been on three or four over the years that have died. This one is pretty stable, though, I think it's kind of the internet home for a lot of us. c:

I hope you can get comfortable here- welcome welcome!

Years
  • PokeCommunity is the best hangout. We all love it here so you're sure to, too.. or at least I hope so. :D; Welcome, MYRRTH! Good to meet you.

Loving the avatar, did you draw it? Makes me want to plug in my tablet and go art crazy ahaha. Lately my art muse has been failing me again so it's been a bit tough to pick up the pace with art (especially since I tinker with Adobe programs enough at work, my god).

See you around and be sure to ask if there's ever anything you need, yes?

Back