• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Fellow Friends

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2015
    Im new here i like pokemon.. duh.. um i joined here because im looking for trustworthy friends to help me make my first rom which im making on emerald. If you want to but are gonna ask "How do we even help -_-" or similar heres the answer. I will work on it some days and you can see the progress.other days NOT FORCING YOU TO HELP. but other days i will post it on drop box and you can open it up and edit it. Then you can add it on dropbox i will do the same vice versa. If you guys are Willing to help pm me. I will give credit to you aswell! And if anybody can because this is my first rom to teach me the basics

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I haven't done any sort of ROM hacking in a while (as in, six or so years), so I've probably lost all my touch related to it by now. I wish I hadn't! Definitely could have lent a hand to you otherwise.

How are you enjoying ROM hacking so far, though? For me, it was actually pretty fun, haha. I wound up quitting eventually, however, as I was never able to continue any hacks that I start working on for much long, which I found to be a little frustrating.

Anyhow, welcome to PC, Tai! I hope you have a lovely stay here!

Years
  • Well hi there and great to see you Taiyokou! Always awesome to have new faces around and you're definitely no different to countless others we've said hello to.

So, you're a hacker? Not much I can give tips for but do look over in the popular ROM Hacking section as mentioned by Archy, it has the tools and other stuff you need if you want to achieve your dream of becoming a great hacker. There's so much you'll learn over there and the regulars are always keen to show you the tricks of the trade when it comes to great hacks.

Good luck with your project and hopefully you'll check out the rest of the forums as well. I might try and catch up with you soon, but for now enjoy yourself!

Years
  • I don't have any knowledge when it comes to hacking but I do wish you luck too and hope you'll get something going soon. Been ages since I dabbled in hacking at all.. used to play them a lot but fell out of it for unknown reasons. Woops, cause the newer hacks have been pretty cool lately. Missing out on a lot, huh?

Aaaanyways, welcome welcome, Taiyokou! Enjoy your time on PC and hope you'll be around for a long while. ^_^ Don't be put off if you make some mistakes here at first since they're learning experiences. Let the staff know if you nee anything whenever, too. :)

Back