• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chinese Zodiac

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    The Chinese Zodiac
    Icontest #9

Welcome!
    Hey everyone! Welcome back to a long awaited and highly demanded icontest! As some of us may know, this year is the Chinese year of the Sheep. So, in celebration of PC's very own orange Sheep, we're going to make this the theme for this icontest. Your job is to make the best possible icon of any of the Chinese Zodiac animals!

Rules
    No size restriction, but should not surpass 180 x 180px
    You must post your original stock/render.
    Limit: One entry per person.
    Your entry must be relevant to the current theme (Zodiac Animals).
    You may edit your icons once you have posted them.
    All entries must be made during the time period.
    No mediums that are not graphic art (animated elements are accepted).
    Be nice, be respectful, be bold, have fun.

3/10/2015
    Your deadline. That is exactly ten (10) days from now, so you have plenty of time before you need to post your submission in this thread before we move on to the voting stages of icontest. As always, continuations may be made by request or by my discretion.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
    Years
  • I'm Fairy sure that Ewe missed a pun there somewhere in that intro~ Hope you Wool fix it soon~ ◕ ‿-
    Nontheless, here is my entry~ Tis a sheep~
    Chinese Zodiac

Back