• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vent Your Spleen

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Seriously, who doesn't miss this thread? I know I do, so I'm reviving it again. :3

The key here is to vent your frustrations or anything bothering you. They say that letting it out is the best way to feel better. :3

Since I started the thread... here I go~

Spoiler:

I can't seem to get anything done with my writing. :c It's so frustrating for me because I really want to write. I have some great ideas, but I can't seem to work with them. Ughhhh. Why does being a writer have to be such a bitch to me? ;o;

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Spoiler ahead :

Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

One month later I still hate Scott Gimple for that awful fucking Walking Dead cliffhanger.

Years
  • I'm honestly so pissed at myself because I'm anxious like 24/7? I always have that anxiety in my gut and no matter what I do it never just goes away like I want. I feel like I'm weak because I can't handle it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm honestly so pissed at myself because I'm anxious like 24/7? I always have that anxiety in my gut and no matter what I do it never just goes away like I want. I feel like I'm weak because I can't handle it.

I know this feeling, and it sucks majorly. :c I have severe anxiety myself. Mine used to be so bad that I would self-harm and be overly depressed. I ended up having to take medication to control most of it, but I still get anxiety episodes every now and then, usually during the night. x____x Keep telling yourself you aren't weak and that everyone goes through this though including me.

Aside from Tom being the most gorgeous fucking man ever (imo stfu and gtfo), I'm even more frustrated because I still have writer's block. I thought I had a pretty good idea for my fanfiction, but it isn't helping matters. It's pissing me off to no end. ;o;

Back