• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hottest accents

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    italian and spanish
    senpai.png

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    It makes me laugh, the way Americans study me like I'm some bizarre offspring of an unearthly race soulely considering my British accent.
    But to answer the question, I would think yelling with an Irish accent or whispering with a German accent would be the best way to tempt and allure me.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I'm inclined to mention south african accents for reasons that are beyond me. Other than that. Idk, maybe Spanish?
    I have a much easier time naming the accents I don't like, haha. Starting with the accents heard around this city. Ugh.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I seriously don't understand why people finds Spanish accents attractive, it's just a rough accent haha.

I don't really have a favorite accent, for me it's more about the voice. A sweet, tender voice is enough for me. I don't mind the accent.

Oh yes. An Argentinian accent is probably the hottest thing you can have in Spain. Just thought you'd like to know :P

That ll/y sound, man.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Spanish, British, French, DUTCH and the list goes on.

I despise the Australian accent...despite being Australian myself lol!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    English and Welsh spring to mind immediately. I'm also really fond of the Icelandic accent, it has this haunting and mysterious feel to it. *_*

Years
  • I love country accents and city accents like NY I guess since I come from there. I've never been too much of a fan of other country's accents, I like them but that's about it. I do like asian accents though because they really sound cute pronouncing english. It sounds so rough.

Outlier

British accents for women and Spanish accents for men. I'm only gay for the accent.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Surprised there's not more love for the Irish accent. However I generally think it's terrible so that's fine. I'm less inclined to go for particular accents as opposed to a certain kind of voice. I find the kind of raspy/sandpaper voice to be pretty enticing. I know someone with that kind of voice and honestly I could listen to her all day (kind of do).

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Dutch and Swedish accents to me are accents I could die for. And Australian accent is pretty attractive too, but doesn't quite meet the standards of the other two for me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Italian and Russian accents are pretty nice

I don't think I've heard the Dutch accent before tho what does that sound like

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    strong spanish accents make me weak

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • British and Scottish, definitely.
    And ladies speaking English with a slight French accent are so <3<3<3

Back