• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys! I'm new here.

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Hey there everyone! I came here because I like Pokemon and I wanna meet some like minded people and participate in the discussions and hopefully make some great friends.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Hey there everyone! I came here because I like Pokemon and I wanna meet some like minded people and participate in the discussions and hopefully make some great friends.

Good to have you here Elekizer! Great to see more new members. Are you as excited as everyone else for Pokemon Sun & Moon!? :)

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Man I can't wait either! 100% going with Litten as my starter for my first run! Might have to grab a copy of both Sun and Moon so I can use another starter at the same time ;)

Cool! It was actually Litten which I liked at first because it really looks tough but then I decided to choose Rowlet just cause I always tend to choose the grass type starters and I like that flying typing on it too. :D

I've never tried playing both versions at the same time.

Swithdas

Years
  • Cool! It was actually Litten which I liked at first because it really looks tough but then I decided to choose Rowlet just cause I always tend to choose the grass type starters and I like that flying typing on it too. :D

I've never tried playing both versions at the same time.

Rowlet looks awesome, if I don't go with Litten I'll certainly go with Rowlet for sure! Grass/Flying sounds powerful yet challenging too! I'm a fire man myself I've always loved fire types although they got average from gen V onwards

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Rowlet looks awesome, if I don't go with Litten I'll certainly go with Rowlet for sure! Grass/Flying sounds powerful yet challenging too! I'm a fire man myself I've always loved fire types although they got average from gen V onwards

Why do you think they got average?

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I probably should have stated I thought it was the fire type starter that got average and well, I just didn't find them that useful. But plenty of people did and thats okay :P

I think the grass type got average too anyway. Comparing my torterra to my serperior, my torterra did better on my adventure.

Swithdas

Years
  • I think the grass type got average too anyway. Comparing my torterra to my serperior, my torterra did better on my adventure.

Thats a good point, Torterra is a beast and a very good Grass/Ground combo. I guess I just got over the whole Fire/Fighting and then the Fire/Psychic wasn't to me liking

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Thats a good point, Torterra is a beast and a very good Grass/Ground combo. I guess I just got over the whole Fire/Fighting and then the Fire/Psychic wasn't to me liking

I see. I'm really looking forward to that Rowlet being grass/flying and the other starters as they still have unknown second typing.

Swithdas

Years
  • I see. I'm really looking forward to that Rowlet being grass/flying and the other starters as they still have unknown second typing.

I just want to fast-forward to November lol
    Since you like picking the grass starter, would you say grass types are your favourite?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • Hey Elekizer! Awesome of you to join the community! Im kinda new myself, so you wont be the only one searching his way around here! Have you checked out the ROMhacks and fangames? There are some really awesome games out there!

Too bad there is so little love for popplio. if I had a 3DS, I would totaly pick him :)

Last edited:

Elekizer

Lover of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    I just want to fast-forward to November lol
    Since you like picking the grass starter, would you say grass types are your favourite?

Haha yeah, guess we're about to ride the hype train. :D

Oh not really, the ones I like most are steel and electric types. How about you?

Hey Elekizer! Awesome of you to join the community! Im kinda new myself, so you wont be the only one searching his way around here! Have you checked out the ROMhacks and fangames? There are some really awesome games out there!

Too bad there is so little love for popplio. if I had a 3DS, I would tottaly pick him :)

Haha well it's awesome for you to be here too! :D

Nope I haven't checked that out yet. I'll have a look there.

Yeah Popplio is pretty nice too, probably my 2nd bet next to my Rowlet. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey Elekizer, hearty welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad to see you're so excited to get started here and have already begun to make friends. ^^

Remember next time to use the multiquote button if you're planning to quote more than one user. If you're using the default forum theme that was in use when you signed up then it should look like four small little squares - click it under each post you want to quote and then press 'post reply,' you'll be able to reply to both quotes that way in one post. :) We highly prefer you do that instead of post twice or more in a row quickly in succession. Went ahead and merged your posts for you so no worries since you're new but do try to keep that in mind for the future.

But yes! Sun and Moon are looking extremely amazing. I'm pumped, can't decide which starter I wanna use though so am going to wait to see their evolutions.. hopefully they're good. I have very high hopes for Litten's final form as a cat lover.

See you around and have fun posting!

Back