• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new!

Years
  • Hi, my name is Jonte (Jon-tay)! I love pokemon and sport. Especially Parkour, Gymnastics and Tumbling. I'm a Male, so at school I get picked on for doing Gymnastics. But then again, I'm the only one who can do a standing backflip ^_^ I've been doing Parkour and Gymnastics for 7 years and Tumbling for 4. In my free time, I play Pokemon and other computer games. So yeah... That's just a little about me. I suck at intros so... yeah...

Bye :P

Years
  • Nothing to make fun of at all! That's pretty awesome. =p I sure do doubt I'd ever be able to do what you can do! Welcome Jonte ~

This is a pretty good intro so don't worry at all. =) We learned a bit about you and that's always a good start in making friends across the community. Happy to see you've already been posting around a little so fingers crossed that continues and you make PC into one of your online homes. Have a lovely time! If you need help you're welcome to ask me.

Back