• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm... Hi.

Netherr

The Wings of Midnight
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Hi, I'm Netherr. I've been playing Pokémon ever since Pokémon Sapphire. I want to learn to ROM hack, and I have a LOT to learn. My favorite Pokémon is Kecleon. You might ask "Why would you like that kooky little lizard?" 1. I liked him ever since I recruited him in EoS. and 2. PROTEAN. I hope that I get to make some friends and have a good time on Pokecommunity.

Years
  • Kecleon is adorable! Never played any Mystery Dungeon games besides Gates to Infinity but I heard it was awesome in past games. Makes me want to pick up the older ones to see what I missed out on. D: #late
    Welcome to the forum, Nether!

I'm sure you'll make friends if you end up staying active.. that's the best way to meet the members here, of course. We have plenty of great people to talk to and a lot of discussions to get involved in so you should find a lot to occupy yourself with.

See you around and good luck ROM hacking! I'm sure the tools & tutorials area of the ROM Hacking category will prove to be useful (though I personally have no experience in it myself, aha).

Years
  • Welcome to the forum~
    I'm sure you'll learn a lot about rom hacking, you might even make some friends to help you out. Lot's of peoples seem to come here with ROM hacking as the motive, hehe, if the few intro posts I've read since first coming here mean anything that is.

ROM hacking is one of the coolest things this fandom has got to offer.
    It's like a game version of a fan fiction. Getting to tell your own pokemon stories through a game has got to be the coolest thing ever.

I wish you all the luck with your hacking dreams :)

Netherr

The Wings of Midnight
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Thanks guys. I really hope that this becomes a good learning experience for me, and helps me learn how to do what I want to do. So thanks for the warm welcome, and I hope you guys are okay with me being a complete noob at anything not directly Nintendo related.

Back