• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Pokemon Empire
    Started: July 8, 2005

NOTE: This is not a game, but a project that is similar to a playable movie. Mainly, after all my other projects failed, and I realized that RM2K3 was a program just to difficult to do Pokemon, I looked to a different type of Pokemon project for RM2K3. Recycling the great ideas I had from many previous projects, and ideas people had given me, this is the outcome.

Pokemon Empire, Storyline:

After two years of researching Pokemon anime, video games and manga, I've fully developed a plot of Pokemon History, which this project is about. Now this isn't a class, but a project of fun. Pure fun at its greatest form.

The game begins in the earliest centuries, when civilization and pokemon began to co-exist in the Pokemon world we know today. Well partially know. Many other places that haven't been discovered and other places I've made better, are in this project. We learn about a greedy empire who's descendants still exist today, the Victory of a Pokemon King, the rise of a modern world, and the defeat of the great evil. Upon creating this, I came up with a list of things I definately want to include. They are as follows:

• The Creation of a LARGE Pokemon World
    • Detailed Chapters withs good maps and characters.
    • The introduction of familiar and unfamiliar characters, same goes for regions

This being said, the lands I will include are:

Kanto
    Johto
    Hoenn
    The Orange Island and a Mainland for them
    The Sevii Islands
    The Middle World (The land between Johto and Hoenn)

I recently started this, and I should be able to get some pictures and stuff up soon. Any Ideas, feel free to post them. I'm going to need some ideas, lots and lots of ideas.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    You're gonna need to put those screens up really soon or this will be locked i'm afraid.
    I'm not gonna read this until you have some up, just to make you angry. :P

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
  • Jade said:
    Dizzy have been here for such a long time so he will get the screenies soon.

The amount of posts has nothing to do with how fast they will get screenshots up...>_>

Anyways, I'm still a bit misunderstood about how this game/project works. So please post some screenshots or additional information so the rest of us can understand.

AbareMax

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Maybe Jades is just familiar with Dizzy. Ever think of that?

If it isn't a game, then it really shouldn't be in game development.

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
  • I realy want to see a full world map (kanto, johto, hoenn, whirlpool-sevii-orange islands) I hope this project will include that.

Jayje

The First Maker
    Years
  • hey

are there goin to be new pkmn in this and can we get more detail on this. and is this just gonna be a playable movie? :\

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I started making a town, but i need some major chip-sets. Silly me, I made a map in RTP chipsets, but I didn't save for some reason. They were simple maps so they should be done in five minutes, but still.

No there aren't going to be any new Pokemon. I think that new pokemon would kill the game because they aren't in the original plot.

Any Questions?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Sorry but, whether this is a game or not, rules are rules. And rules state that a story and screenshot must be provided in the opening post for it to stay open. Remake the thread or PM me to open it when you've gotten some proper work done on it. But, until then...

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back