• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Liquid Crystal ;)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hey
    We all know Liquid Crystal right
    The first G/S/C Remake to be completed
    Well
    I'm going ot play it
    Here we go

Episode 1 : I need your help
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • uuuuuhhhhh.....I honestly didn't find this funny and your grammar is atrociously bad. Also, Liquid Crystal isn't complete yet.

It doesn't have to be complete to have an LP.

The LP is rather boring; the crappy humour puts me off reading it, and the grammar inconsistencies aren't making it any better.
    Oh, and stop using stupid sexual jokes/references.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hey I've changed the Comments on my LP
    So its less sexual reference
    I didnt know i had that
    and the 2nd one is on the way :)

ase

learning How to Hack
    Years
  • not very funny but its nice to at least see someone trying a liquid crystal LP

Years
  • Heh, this is okay.
    I mean, it's not really... Bad. It's not the funniest, sure, but I hate the LPs that just say random things that don't actually relate to the screenshots.
    For example, one LP (of a ROM i can't remember) had the screenshot of Oak speaking in the intro, and the caption was "OH MY GOD, THE CANDY MAN IS HERE! GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE, CANDY MAN!" And then went with that every time Oak turned up.
    I like that you use what's given to you. And though your grammer can sometimes leave a lot to be desired, it actually can help make things funnier, even if you don't mean for it to :D
    Keep this up, I'm enjoying it ;)

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    The LP is kind of mediocre; not good, not bad. It needs improvement, as it's not a funny nor and inserting one, for now. But it's good for a first LP, so I will, maybe, check this sometime if you update it.

Back