• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Eòlas

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    A lot of the stuff here was changed and i'll update it soon!

Introduction
    You and your sibling have been accepted to join the new Pokemon school aimed at creating the strongest Pokemon trainer. Brightwood Island where you will live for the next year houses unexplored areas, tons of new experiences,new friends and maybe even a rival or two. Your time will be spent taking classes and completing assignments on Weekdays and relaxing and hanging with friends on the Weekends. Or maybe you want to spend your weekend participating in battles around the island how you choose to live is up to you. But don't think it'll be easy going all year the end of the year tournament is your shot at becoming known worldwide as well as your qualification to graduating so work hard new trainer and grasp the title of The Strongest Trainer!

Features
    • Eon Flute like feature with the option to change which Pokemon flies you around the world map.
    • Choose the order of which class you do and depending on the order you may find or miss out on certain side events.
    • Weekends offer the option to explore Brightwood Island and check out some of the people and towns.
    • Brightwood School will have previous Gym Leaders and Elite 4 members to teach you all they can.
    • Side events and battles can be found throughout the game.
    • The game's Legendary will be Hoopa. As he pops in every now and then to toss a surprise at you. He will play a vital part in the story later on.
    • More to come possibly.
    Screenshots
    qfFnTvX.png

What's going on here?
    yv0oDfN.png

Oh you wanna battle do ya?!? (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
    wWom70W.png

Ohhhh shiny~
    aMeULk4.jpg

This is much better than running everywhere.
    troFANk.png

At a certain point you'll be able to change outfits whenever you want.
    K5WNgib.jpg

Wow so many people!

Download
    None yet, but soon hopefully.

Credits
    • Midnitez-REMIX for his beautiful VS Screen Image.
    • KyleDove,HeavyMetalLover,WesleyFG,Dewitty,Zetavares852,XDinky,Newtiteuf,Alucus,Erma96,
      Hydrargirium,Poison-Master,Thedeadheroalistair,Shutwig,Asdsimone
      Xxdevil,Steinnaples,Hek-el-grande,sylver1984,NikNak93,TeaAddiction,Cuddlesthefatcat,Magiscarf, Gigatom,The-Red-eX,ChaoticCherryCake,Kymotonian,Rverah-duh,Speedialga,
      PlatinumTyrant,Spacemotion,Alucus,PokemonDiamond,KizemaruKurunosuke,DaNerdyDude,
      KageNoSensai,klnothincomin,anutter,EpicDay,Thurpok,UltimoSpriter,ForeverXShoddyBattle,
      Minorthreat0987,TyranitarDark,PrinceLegendario,BoOmxBiG,Takaiofthefire,Kaitoooo,WesleyFG,
      CrimsonTakai,Chimcharsfireworks, and ThatsSoWitty for their wonderful tiles.
    • Rayd12smitty for the Follow Pokemon script.
    • Erassus for the XYZ Naming Tab.
    • Endrasa for her Trainer Base sprites.
    • And let's not forget Poccil, Maruno, Flameguru for Pokemon Essentials and Nintendo for Pokemon!
      I may be missing some I apologize if so please let me know. (I know i'm missing the person who did the battler sprites and I didn't note down who it was so if anyone knows please let me know.)

Last edited:
    Back