• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Master Quest

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Hey, you said you wanted Solarion? then here you go!!!!!
    th_solarion.png

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    yeah, i made it by myself. I'm trying to make the pre-evo of articuno now

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Sadfurret how would you like to be apart of the team. You have skills.

Here is the Porloral Map. If anyone knows how to make it more like a regular pokemon map, could you please do so or tell me what to do.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Well First I would like to say, at this point there is no game to send, I cant figure out how to import the tiles corectly. And how could you help? What are you good at?

Second, I belive every pokemon game has basic elements that make it as good as it is. ie, Legendary's, Gyms, poke leuge, Dynamic Story, and encoargeing social interaction with other people that play the game. So I started thinking that I couldnt use the link up system that "Pokemon" games use, but what about an online funtion? Maybe find a friend and link up thourgh the internet(To boring) Then I thought what about an online town/city(To small) Finaly I decided to really take things to the extream a completely online region. Players will be able to fight for control of Gyms, trade/battle, and chat/email. It will be a while before this feature is prefected, but please reply in response of what you think about this idea.

*** Just to tell you you all solar pokemon are able to store solar power, like solar panels or somthing

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Hello again. Zerro, I except your offer of being on your team. Oh, and here's artica
    artica.png

and also logbert
    logbert.png

I'll remake them if you want. I have a lot of free time.

Last edited:

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Two more great Pix by SadFurret, Welcome to the team. There not really what I had in mind but great non the less. agan thank you and welcome to the team.

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • Title Screen

Well here is a pic of a title screen. Tell me if you like it... :rambo:

-EDIT- I can do lots of things, sprites, scripting, Titles, pokemon, almost everything....

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Here is my next Update, one is when you try to leave Zasper Town without a pokemon, and the other is of professor Lira's Lab. The Tilte screen u made isnt what I have in mind. Tell me what you guys think of the maps???

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • The screens are good, but you may want to change the message box, text, and the walls (in first screen).

I doubt this game will be completed though... Out of all the games in the Development Forum, almost 95% of the games are never completed or perhaps paused.

Anyways, I wish you good luck with the game. :)

~Jeff

D-jo4000

Gamemaster. Pokeruler
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Hey zerro I have two new maps for you
    here they are

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • Champion I dont need you, but thankx for the intrest. I have a big question before I start making more progress, Should I use RPGMXP, RPG2K3, or somthing else??? Keep in mind this will be a huge game with lots of item pokemon, story,maps ect.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Hm... it really is your choice on what maker you would like.
    RMXP is what I prefer, tho. Oh, the screenies look nice, just fill pu the second one a bit more.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
  • I would like to use RMXP, but was told there was no battle system at this point??? Also, is there a way to take maps from RM2K3, and put it in to RMXP??? And is there a way to connect all of the overworld, like in a real pokemon game? And dose any one have a very good tile set that I could use. The ones I have are kinda crapy.

Back