• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidermight340

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 21, 2011
hello i need to know how to battle a totodile after clicking on its person event on ruby with Advance map

plzzz help

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Anyone want to help me here.
I can post the original if you need me to.
Basically, I need the Pokeball to disappear after you've accepted the Pokemon.
Also, whether you say yes or no you get the Pokemon anyways and it doesn't disappear.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
hello i need to know how to battle a totodile after clicking on its person event on ruby with Advance map

plzzz help
well for twothings one this is a script help not script request thread also try reading some tutorials but since I am so nice I will anser it right now

org
lock
mesage box NO_CLOSE 'hey its a todotidile
givepokemon 0x(pokemon) 0x(level) 0x(item) 0x0 0x0
release
end

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
But that would give you a Totodile, he/she wanted to make you battle it.

(Also, any ideas on my problem?)

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I have one question that I could never do even if it is extremely basic, but... How do you compile more than one level (two different people) script without them messing up the other?
Search for Cooley's level script tutorial. It's a must read before you even attempt level scripting.

@spidermight, You mean like a scripting program? Just check the tools thread, there are several. I highly recommend XSE, it's by far the best, though PKSV definitely has potential.
You should look up some tutorials before you really get started though.

Last edited:

spidermight340

Advanced Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 21, 2011
i need help inserting fly points in advance map because i made a pokecenter on a route and when i get KOed the game stays on a black screen coz theres no fly point there so can some one plzzzz help

Years
I need some help with the script
I checked everything in Advancemap for the vars they are all correct

Spoiler:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
i need help inserting fly points in advance map because i made a pokecenter on a route and when i get KOed the game stays on a black screen coz theres no fly point there so can some one plzzzz help
You don't need the "Fly points", but since you want it. You'd have to save your map as a .map file (File->Map...->Save map as...) then load it and reinsert it again (File->Map...->Insert Map).

What I recommend though is to use the sethealingplace command.

I need some help with the script
I checked everything in Advancemap for the vars they are all correct

Spoiler:
Yeah, so what do you need help with?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Well, I still don't understand what's wrong with this.
Issue 1.
Whether you select yes or no, it says you took the Pokemon.
Issue 2.
The Pokeball doesn't disappear even though I have "hidesprite" and "setflag" in place.
Spoiler:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
how do you make it so a person event spearow battle happens, then that person event, and 2 others dissapear?

xse scripts please. for all 3.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2019
ohhhh

can someone please tell me whats happening here?

i put the trainer ID for a trainerbattle but when i am playing the game it apears a different trainer, so tell me, is the trainer ID in A-Trainer used for the script or is there something else used so that the script works?

Please ANSWER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back