• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dark Angel~

I'm so lonely...
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
As for my RP hiatus, just because I'm not as active in the RP forums as before doesn't mean that my mind has stopped bombarding me with ideas for RPs.
Whatever you say. And I thought you didn't wanna join my Duel of the Djinni RP, you said you didn't like it. o.O

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
I've got an idea for an RP series about a mercenary guild, where plenty of chars can go to learn new skills, and take on missions. An inter-planetary, inter-dimensional guild. But we'll stick to strictly fantasy, unless someone BEGS to go to a world with guns or something. I'll be controlling the guildmaster, Justokre, and maybe one of the mercenaries. Sound ok?

Years
~Dark Angel~ said:
Then join and you'll be my new best friend! XD

And TAD, I thought you were on a RP Hai-... something-or-other.

....Okay...where did you post about it? I'd love to join!

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?

Sounds extremely interesting, I'd definately be intersted if you made it!!!

Years
The Adamant Dodger said:
Okay, sounding-board time. *laughs* You'll see why I thought that amusing in a sec.

Okay, i've been thinking of starting an RP based (very loosely) off of Gravitation. Moreover, it's just a music buisness RP in general. You can play a musician (in a band if you set it up with other participants via PM, or solo artist otherwise), a producer, or a manager. Kinda a road to stardom kinda thing. Anyone intrested?

If you put a little more of a plot into it..sure you bet I would join! ...But,for every rp,you need a plot and just playing as a dude who plays in band could get a little...boring...

O

Your Mom
Years
I gave up on the Digimon Idea... I think that it would be a good thing to write about though... I want to do a Megaman RP, but there's no real plot to it.

EDIT- A Final Fantasy RP... Hehe

Final Fantasy - The Origin
Four Light Warriors appear among the people, each carrying an Orb. Two thousand years ago, the Orbs shined with Light. Now, only darkness....

You will be the Light Warriors. You will save the Earth. You will triumph and whatever, You will defeat bosses, I don't care. It will follow closely off Final Fantasy, but with occasional plot twists. 3 More people can join... So Boo.

Requirements- Have SOME knowledge about the original Final Fantasy, (either on NES, PSX, WS or GBA)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Decription-
Personality-
Class-
Other-

Classes are
Fighter
Monk/Black belt
Thief
Red Mage
White Mage
Black Mage

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
Okay guys, I"m looking for some help on an Idea, I"m looking for something supernatural... kinda like mysterious dissapearances, or something freaky like that, although my mind draws a blank every time I brainstorm ideas for it... Anyone?

Years
Well, I attempted a Ghost like RP a few months ago, you could try something along the lines of that if you like.

Perhaps strange disaperences of people at night and no sign of blood or corpses, just strangely disapeared.

Then the characters could be the few who can see such beings and begin to track them and try to rid them of the world. Of course the rest would be up to you, I dont want to just give you my old RP, XD

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
Lets start the RP with a char (or two?) dying in a tragic accident. Then the people controlling them could control them as ghosts, and the other people with new chars could come and get haunted or whatever. Eh? Eh?

愛Forgotten Angel愛

~*~Wind Swept~*~
Years
I've been thinking about making an RP sort of like IronClaw (if anyones heard of it). Basically, you can be an animal, but you're usually in a human stance. There are four houses, Bisclarvet (wolves), Aviordupois (horses), Doloreaux (boars and pigs), and Midrapes (monkeys and apes), which are at war. You don't have to be the animal listed that runs the house, and if I get this up I'll include what animals you can be. There are also some carrers you can choose. Anyway, you either are in the army or end up being drafted into it. You resent war, and seek a way to end it, as some others. You met up with them in a secret meeting and begin trying to stop a war that has been going on for hundreds of years.

Any comments are welcome...

Last edited:
Years
I'm thinking of doing an rp of Tsubasa...I'm not sure if I should do a plot yet cause I don't know how many are interested in Tsubasa

Years
Oh! Tsubasa is about Sakura and Syorian when they're older.Sakura becomes a princess with weird powers and so she loses her wings of memory one day and Syorian has to get them back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
*need RP title* [WIP]

In the world of medieval times, Vampires and werewolves are real. All too real. They both are not always evil, yet as a whole they each represent dangers to humanity. They have gathered, forming clans, and societies as their numbers grew, though many stuck to isolation. Most vampires look upon humans as food, as do most werewolves, though they look upon each other with great distaste. There have been many skirmishes between vampires and werewolves, even a few minor battles. But an open war would leave them too vulnerable to the humans.

However, as the human mages, vampire warlocks, and werewolf spies gathered information of the arcane, they made a startling discovery. An ancient race of humans had been able to seal off a section of the earth, which was accessible only by strong magic. A great deal of research revealed that hidden here were many treasures, and weapons. Among them, was a tool that could destroy a specific race of people.

This was amazing news to all three factions. The vampires wished to destroy their blood nemesis, the werewolves, in order to minimize the resistance to their workings. The werewolves wished to slay all of the vampires, so that there would be none to truly interfere with their prey. An elite faction of humans, the Hunters, wish to rid the world of these abominations, once and for all.

As the human mages began preparing the magic required to create such a gate to transport a team of the best hunters into the sealed off area, the greatest vampire warlocks began draining the energy of every source they could find, pulling the energy together to warp some of their greatest fighters to the same area. The werewolves were immediately on the prowl, and kidnapped several human mages of equal skill to create the gate for their greatest pack leaders to go in search of the item.

The story starts out with us, among the group sent to this area, completely intent on our cause to destroy those who would destroy us. Before I give the form, there?s going to be a description of each faction.

Vampires
Known for their skill at trickery and deceit, vampires are foes never to be underestimated. They live secluded in dark ness, the great vampire clans forming into one, in the need of preserving their species. Vampires are quicker, and stronger than normal humans, but have no innate resistance to sunlight. They burn in less than a minute under the cruel light of day. They feast upon the blood of others to heal themselves, though they require no true sustenance. They spread vampirism through their bites, though it does not always take in the subject. There is no way to tell whether a person is a vampire or not, at least not without the aid of hunter magic, without getting them out into direct sunlight.

Werewolves
The true beasts of the night. Contrary to popular belief, they do not transform at the full moon, but have control over their form to change at will. With startling agility, strength, and cunning, saying that they are swift death with claws and fangs is not an exaggeration. Werewolves suffer from bloodlust, but most skilled werewolves can control it. Silver weapons however, are surprisingly effective against their flesh. Since they can transform at will, there is almost no way to tell a werewolf in human form from a normal person, besides hunter magic, but they are unable to communicate with speech to anything but other werewolves in their beast form, and are no better than regular humans when they aren?t. Lycanthropy is spread through their claws and their fangs, but it?s not all that common that a victim will become a werewolf.

Hunters
The best of the best. Hunters, humans trained from birth to slay the ?abominations? are trained in almost every field of combat. Their weapons and armor are enchanted with bane-rituals to make it powerful against both vampires and werewolves, and so that they can neither steal nor use it. Enchantments cast upon their bodies as they grey makes them physically competent against the abominations, so they are practically equal with either faction. They supposedly have a cure for the diseases that cause vampirism and lycanthropy, but only if it is used before it sets in.

I kind of need an RP title, and some comments on the plot. I'm amazed at how fast I made this (about an hour) From scratch, so I'm a bit nervouse about going ahead and posting it. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back