• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime games

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Guys we all saw same popular anime hack
    Like ash gray ,and narinja but there are lot others are on working or closed we don't know about that hacks so post down the names of anime hacks which you know

Guys write name of all of anime hack

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    pokemon johto league showdown but i think it has been closed now

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Since this topic focuses more on hacks rather than the anime itself, I have moved this to ROM Hacking Hub, where general discussions of ROM hacking take place.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Guys new anime hack started 1month befour is
    Pokémon :ash chapter full anime ROM hacking and it going to cover from kanto to jotho region and it is still on working share hack which you know guys

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    No pokemon jotho league showdown is still on working.

so why there is no release of any beta for a long time

Guys new anime hack started 1month befour is
    Pokémon :ash chapter full anime ROM hacking and it going to cover from kanto to jotho region and it is still on working share hack which you know guys

Sounds Great

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    so why there is no release of any beta for a long time
    I don't know but it should be that they are working slowly

One more anime hack I got to know is pokemon advance Generation hack of generation 3 it is an anime hack of hoenn region

Guys one more anime hack started one month before "pokemon ash adventure" hack from kanto
    To hoenn region of ash journey

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • so why there is no release of any beta for a long time

I don't know but it should be that they are working slowly

You can't rush a hack, hacks take LOTS of time. :p Be patient.

As for all of the anime hacks, the most popular one is Ash Gray, which is Ash's adventure in the Kanto region. Then there is Johto League Showdown, Ash's adventure in Johto. Then Advanced Generation, Ash's adventure in Hoenn. There is also another hack called Ash's Chapter, which is Ash's adventure in Kanto, the Orange Islands, AND Johto. O.o Then another called Orange Sun. The Orange islands. Then I happen to be working on an anime hack myself... >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    You can't rush a hack, hacks take LOTS of time. :p Be patient.

As for all of the anime hacks, the most popular one is Ash Gray, which is Ash's adventure in the Kanto region. Then there is Johto League Showdown, Ash's adventure in Johto. Then Advanced Generation, Ash's adventure in Hoenn. There is also another hack called Ash's Chapter, which is Ash's adventure in Kanto, the Orange Islands, AND Johto. O.o Then another called Orange Sun. The Orange islands. Then I happen to be working on an anime hack myself... >_> >_> >_> >_> >_>
    You forgot pokemon ash adventure hack hack from kanto to hoenn

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    And one thing is that all this hack contains till hoenn region there is no hack present or on working of sinnoh region

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • You can't rush a hack, hacks take LOTS of time. :p Be patient.

you forgot naranja hehe

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Oh right, that's the one your suppose to be working on. But are you stupid? I said I'm working on a Sinnoh hack myself. My god... >:(
    Ohhh I don't read that but that great but no hack on unova region and what us the name of hack in which you are working

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Guys I found an anime hack in Spanish language it is a hack of jotho region its name is pokemon jotho journey base its mapping and scripting is awsome

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • I'm done with site. I may have not said that it was a Sinnoh hack, but why would I make a Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn hack when they are in progress already? Plus I'm sick of people. People are seriously too nice, always positive, and I'm not a fan of the mods either. I'm done. Bye.

Back