• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Light Red Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • sfzetrZ.png

INFO:
    Rom: FireRed (US)
    Hack of: VV

137.gif
    INTRODUCTION:​

Hi guys, It's V.V here! This is my second hack. So I hope you don't mind about the noob things I've done through this hack.

146.gif
    STORYLINE:​
    Light Red Online is the first Pokemon game created by Kiba Luna in the Pokemon World. Everything there is created virtually. (Let's say everyone in the Pokemon World is like real world then goes to a virtual world like SAO) The world in Light Red Online is hold by the Gale Tartarus Tower that holds more than 100 floors. The goal of the player is to reach the peak of the tower and that ends the game.

112.gif
    FEATURES:​
    - More than 100 floors to take
    - Gym leaders floors are unknown
    - 4th, 5th & 6th gen
    - Day & Night System!
    - New Music!
    - 3 Rivals
    - Game is more difficult than before
    - New tiles!

042.gif
    SCREENSHOTS IN GAME (To be updated):​

sfzetrZ.png
    iCVqDVm.png
    w5FQjEc.png
    3E5SIGk.png
    uVPjC0t.png

psDIn4G.png
    E968m4Z.png
    9ar54Jk.png
    o1iRmwq.png

FLOORS
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

049.gif
    CREDITS:
    Gamefreak
    Lu-ho
    WesleyFG
    Hackmew - tools
    Syneon - Pokemon X & Y Resource & Inserting tile tut
    BRINGSYNTHEHORIZON - Tiles
    FM - Tiles
    Diegoisawesome - Patches
    Eren Jaeger - Main Idea & music insertion
    If I forgot anyone, please tell me.

051.gif
    TOOLS USED:
    Advancemap
    Titlescreen cry editor
    Sappy
    HxD
    XSE
    YAPE
    UNLZ-GBA
    NLZ-GBA
    NSE 2.1
    FSF
    DNS
    A-trainer
    PokeCryGUI

040.gif
    BUGS:
    Tile errors..

008.gif
    CLOSING MESSAGE:
    Sorry for being such a noob! I'll be improving this more hehe~
    poke-e.png
    Hack created 2014

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Will the story be like SAO where you can't log out/quit because of evil-doers that makes you reach the top and defeat those evil people.. or you're just addicted to playing this game that you never log off? hahhaha

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • You made a new hack? Interesting.
    What's the deal with starter choice? o.O Abra is clearly disadvantageous approach...
    Or you will change its moveset?

Yep, I will change its moveset ^^

Will the story be like SAO where you can't log out/quit because of evil-doers that makes you reach the top and defeat those evil people.. or you're just addicted to playing this game that you never log off? hahhaha

Well, no. It may seem like SAO but there's nothing about you can't log out or evil whatever. There will be some evil people but I haven't thought about that yet. Anyways, like a little from SAO. There will be boss battles but that is like the Gym leaders but in this game, it's called the boss battle. lol

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Well, no. It may seem like SAO but there's nothing about you can't log out or evil whatever. There will be some evil people but I haven't thought about that yet. Anyways, like a little from SAO. There will be boss battles but that is like the Gym leaders but in this game, it's called the boss battle. lol

So... we're gonna see appearances of the Main Character in the Real World?

Years
  • This hack is actually really interesting and unique, it reminds me a bit of the Mystery Dungeon series but with trainers instead, more than it does SAO (which in personal opinion wasn't as good as i had hoped)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • So... we're gonna see appearances of the Main Character in the Real World?

Yes, but that is after completing the game :)

Hmmmm... A Combination of Sword Art Online & Pokemon Sweet, Dude I'm supporting this

Thanks man :)

This hack is actually really interesting and unique, it reminds me a bit of the Mystery Dungeon series but with trainers instead, more than it does SAO (which in personal opinion wasn't as good as i had hoped)

Yep, I got that stair ideas from DJG. Well, it got too lovey-dovey in the end.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • So... where's the Dual Blade feature?
    Oh, and I want some bed time with my harem.

I don't like the idea of incest.. hahahaa.. what if it was actually implemented? instead of 2 swords, you're gonna use to moves in 1 turn? nahh... that's mega kangaskhan's ability XD...

btw.. if we'll see ourselves in the real world only at the last part of the hack then... how would you portray when he would stop playing and eat/sleep/bath/and other stuff he does in real life.. hmmm...

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I don't like the idea of incest.. hahahaa.. what if it was actually implemented? instead of 2 swords, you're gonna use to moves in 1 turn? nahh... that's mega kangaskhan's ability XD...

btw.. if we'll see ourselves in the real world only at the last part of the hack then... how would you portray when he would stop playing and eat/sleep/bath/and other stuff he does in real life.. hmmm...

Actually after the game is completed. In the real world, you'll have to battle once again. Go to towns and cities. The Virtual world already scans their real appearance so what they look in the game is what they look outside the Virtual world, real world.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Sorry for the double post.

Here is new update-- I've finish mapping 1st and 2nd floor of Gale Tartarus Tower :) So many floors to go. I'll leave scripting behind for a while.

XoDdVeQ.png

Here's the second floor--
    0C6TF38.png

Hmmmm... A Combination of Sword Art Online & Pokemon Sweet, Dude I'm supporting this

Sorry late reply, thanks man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back