• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • Aslan said:
    Clearing with Alistar sounds pretty hard though so props to you for doing that. :D Did you have to recall or were you able to clear without backing?
    It was pretty easy. I think I started off with the toad thing, taking my Q (pulverize) as my first camp, then moving onto the wolves. Once I reached level two, I took my E (heal) as my second skill to add some sustain. I took blue buff after that, and then I had to back. Alistar has slow clear speeds, but is quite tanky relative to other champs early level, so I got through it okay.

And now I want to try jungle Alistar in an actual game, haha. I wonder how that would do...

Years
  • i've only every been executed in jungle as Rengar trying the old path without a leash.

theres no shame in backing after 3 camps.

Personally, I value Toad buff more than anything at early levels. and you immediately gain its effects upon casting smite on it regardless of whether it dies or not.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I think most junglers stay the same with the exception of some becoming stronger/slightly weaker in terms of clearing time. That's about it though. Trundle's pretty good either top lane or in the jungle. I genuinely struggle with Renekton vs Trundle and its probably one of my least favourite matchups other than Nasus. ^^; And as Bidoof said, WW is apparently a god and we should all worship his ho- okay maybe not that much but he sounds pretty strong from what was described.

I haven't tried the new jungle since HA I'M A COWARD I DON'T GOT TIME FOR DA- I mean... I've been practicing my farming/trading skills by playing top and mid but shhh, I'll get there. The Hecarim mentioned previously also saved me the trouble of looking like an idiot trying to figure out the new jungle by giving me mid so a big thanks to him. <3

On a really random note, I love playing with people on Skype. I don't talk since reasons like why I haven't played the new jungle (shhhh it's all lies I tell you) but it's great having someone be my map awareness by telling me to back off or TP in when in reality I actually have none. thanks my living minima- I mean friends. <3

Sorry guys but I've only had time for a couple games as jg ;-; I've only played WW and Fiddles so far, but I've heard about Udyr and Shaco being very good in the new jg as well. I'm expecting Aatrox and Nocturne to be quite good so I'll be trying them sometime soon! Also Maokai is pretty good jungle still. I have yet to see a Lee Sin (seriously i hate that champ) so this is good, the reign of blind men giving vision (because that makes sense -.-) may be over yet! And if it isn't over I'll just jungle Trundle until no one plays Lee Sin ever again.

For anyone wanting help with the new jungle or wanting to see playthroughs and tips of any jungle related business or a specific champion I seriously recommend watching Foxdrop LoL. He is a quite good jungler -somewhere in diamond I believe- and he has helped me get an idea about a lot of the new jungle and when to pick specific jungle items this season.

Also, SOPHIE WE NEED TO SKYPE c;

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Foxdrop definitely puts out some great guides and tutorials. I know I've watched way more than my fair share of those, since I have other stuff I have to do other than playing LoL, but I can have videos going on in the background. My favorite LoL youtuber right now has got to be Gbay99. I just like his content, and the factual evidence he uses to support everything is great too. Second is definitely Sky. I watch him when I need a good laugh.

I played some draft play, and got filled into the jungle. I jungled Maokai, lost an invade of my blue, and everything just got harder from there. Bot lane fed hardcore. Even if I ganked and got a kill, they just turned right around and started feeding again the moment I left. Our Olaf thought he could 1v5 every time, which didn't help anything. The only person doing well was my brother, who ended the game with like, fifteen kills, or something. I did alright jungling, but man did my team suck, haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah, I personally recommend watching Stonewall008's vids if you're looking to jungle; he puts in very great tips on how to gank, as well as general strategies during gameplay! But Foxdroplol's vids is great to learn from too - the only difference is that foxdrop showcases full length games while stonewall fast forwards some parts.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Apparently DJ Sona will be this year's ultimate skin and the new champion (link) will be a female void-based Jungler that works by digging tunnels, interesting... thoughts, anyone?

(Source: link)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I watched the video, and was so confused because it didn't apply to any champion we have, and I thought it was too early for Riot to be releasing a new one. I mean, people are still getting used to Kalista. Are they always constantly pumping out new champions like this?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    There was a massive gap before Gnar but since then it's been non-stop champions. Gnar, Azir, Kalista, this new one - they're like a factory right now :p

Sirfetch’d

Saving for her now tbh. Riot has been releasing really fun champions lately and this one just is beyond that *.*. HER ULT IS LIKE NOC ULT ON STEROIDS

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • It seems like she is going to have an insane amount of movement. It seems almost impossible to nail her down, so I'm interested to see how her abilities will actually work with each other and how we'll be able to pin her down.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    So I haven't checked out the video for her but I had a quick peek and she seems very well...

I dunno. It's weird seeing so many new champs released at once. I've just gotten used to being flung by the 7821 Kallistas I've played with since her release and now I'm gonna have to deal with some champion digging into my jungle or going stealth mode around the map with her tunnels? :(

Believe me, she's cool. But with all these changes and new champs, it's just a bit much and a huge mindblow right now. Counterjungling was already annoying as well. And now some champ is gonna be digging around with my lackluster map awareness not picking up on it. Great! On a positive note, she's one of the more creative ideas I've seen from Riot so I'm interested in seeing how she'll fare. I can't begin to imagine all the plays and fails with her tunnels but we'll have to wait for her release before we can see some of those. =P

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • Laning against a Kallista is impossible. She outranges most other adcs, and is surprisingly mobile. It's near impossible to lock her down and kill her. She'll also just zone you off CS, and boom, you lost lane.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    So I haven't checked out the video for her but I had a quick peek and she seems very well...

I dunno. It's weird seeing so many new champs released at once. I've just gotten used to being flung by the 7821 Kallistas I've played with since her release and now I'm gonna have to deal with some champion digging into my jungle or going stealth mode around the map with her tunnels? :(

Believe me, she's cool. But with all these changes and new champs, it's just a bit much and a huge mindblow right now. Counterjungling was already annoying as well. And now some champ is gonna be digging around with my lackluster map awareness not picking up on it. Great! On a positive note, she's one of the more creative ideas I've seen from Riot so I'm interested in seeing how she'll fare. I can't begin to imagine all the plays and fails with her tunnels but we'll have to wait for her release before we can see some of those. =P
    This basically sums up my thoughts perfectly - it's getting a bit overwhelming having *so* many new champions released recently, all with such unique abilities and themes, but they're certainly getting more creative which is a bonus. I'm interested to see how Rekthingy gets on but I'm not holding out too much up yet based on the PBE gameplay videos I've seen; she really needs some form of CC other than that one knock-up if she wants to have effective ganks haha.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Someone help me... I've begun to hate Warwick with a burning passion.. ;-;

I've been trying out some of my other junglers and Aatrox and Sion are still great choices. I recommend going Ranger's Trailblazer into devourer for Aatrox and for Sion going Skirmisher's Sabre and Juggernaut (smite the ADC in teamfights for extra tank potential)

I've been losing so many games lately, it's been really annoying in this new jungle with all of these Warwicks.. I hate him so much now that I've switched to draft pick so he can be banned.

Rek'Sai looks really good, but i don't have any IP for her so buying her will be a struggle, but I'll try and go for it, I really hope she's a new ap tank. I could use one of those. (I haven't been paying attention if her playstyle and build is already released pardon my ignorance)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I think I've got my diversity in terms of roles covered. With the champs I own, I would easily be able to cover all the different jobs a champ can play on the team. With the champs I can actually play proficiently? Probably two roles. I've said it before but I'm pretty bad at learning a new champion. Not even bad. Borderline impossibly bad. Why? Because motivation is effort. And in 99.95% of cases, I won't make that effort.

So here's my question to anyone who wants to answer - what tips do you guys have for learning a new champ? Just go with it, play and spam them to perfection, press ctrl + 3 and dance? The last champ I ever learnt was Akali and well... we all know where that went.

Warwick's not bad compared to most junglers. I'm not exactly sure how he works in the new jungle (I don't know anything about the new jungle SHHHHH) but he's just farm till 6. If your jungler can press the advantage and start snowballing lanes early, his ult would probably be irrelevant with proper warding and strategy. That or just buy QSS. But who has time to hit the hotkey for it?

I haven't bought any of the new champs released since Yasuo. Mainly because I know I'll never take the time and effort to learn them. living the lazy lyfe here \_o_/

Smite the ADC? B-but what about the Teemo?

Speaking of Teemo, I was vsing one today in mid lane as Akali after almost a week of not playing LoL. Let's just say that I ended the game 40-3-13. I felt sorry for him... but at the same time I didn't. He was playing Teemo, I have no sympathy. :(

Andddd I think I might of got derailed there. Just maybe.

Back