• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Power save cloning

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I would suggest it just in case. xD

Done! Il have you to thank if it does mess up haha. How do you work the shiny modifier for events I selected darkrai then shiny modifier and I got a Lv 29 shiny bulbasaur :s!!!

Jasonmii

Der Kaffee geht auf mich.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    Done! Il have you to thank if it does mess up haha. How do you work the shiny modifier for events I selected darkrai then shiny modifier and I got a Lv 29 shiny bulbasaur :s!!!

I've never tried it on even Pokemon. I think my file corrupted because of the shiny code. :P It disconnected while it was performing the code.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I've never tried it on even Pokemon. I think my file corrupted because of the shiny code. :P It disconnected while it was performing the code.

Ahh I see, I won't do it again just wanted to test it :)

Jasonmii

Years
    • Age 26
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    Ahh I see, I won't do it again just wanted to test it :)

The funny thing is, I'm still using the code. xD I guess I didn't learn from the first try. Have you used the complete Pokedex code? I was debating on whether or not to use it.

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    The funny thing is, I'm still using the code. xD I guess I didn't learn from the first try. Have you used the complete Pokedex code? I was debating on whether or not to use it.

Nah I want the shiny charm but I wanna do it legit :)

Jasonmii

Years
    • Age 26
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jan 23, 2015
    Nah I want the shiny charm but I wanna do it legit :)

I also want to do it legit, but I completed it on my old save, so now I really don't want to complete it all over again. I almost feel like using it once I beat the game. But I don't want to feel like I cheated. It took a long time to complete it the first time. o_O

sean777

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    If you have already done it I can imagine how annoying that would be so I'd say do it! :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I have used it a few times now. So far, I have cloned a bunch of Shinies, some 6IVs, some DW imports (already cloned from Gen. V and still cloneable there, but big deal) and more.

Today, I cloned a Lv.100 Diancie to have five clones plus two more in the backed up save file (since restored to my Y cartridge). I then brought the original into my X file and sent it back to the owner.

I've volunteered my services for the cloning thread, but for some reason am told my services are unneeded. I'm amused.

Last edited:
    Back