• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The cutest ash's female partner

Years
    • Seen today
    I'd say serena, but thats probably because i like her more than the other ones.

Years
  • I don't know if i can make a thread like this but i do it so i sorry if i can't make it
    I want to know who is the cutest ash's partner in your opinion! In my opinion the cutest is Dawn
    Hey Archer, just letting you know that even though this is a poll, since it's one that deals with anime characters exclusively, I'm going to move this over to Pokemon Anime for you.

Personally, I only followed the anime for the first couple of seasons, so the only female partner of Ash's that I know much about is Misty. Though, what little I've seen of both Dawn and Serena I've liked, so it's tough for me to make a definitive decision. I guess I'd give those three a tie, with the edge going to Misty for familiarity.

MOVED.

Guest123_x1

Though Misty has long been my favorite of Ash's female travelers, I'll admit that Dawn and Serena are cuter. First time I saw Dawn in artwork, I thought "wow she sure is adorable". Virtually the same thing when Serena was unveiled.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2016
    Serena is my favourite right now, but since she's new I'll go with May out of the other 4. I loved May! Didn't hate Iris, but she's definitely my least favourite. Misty gets points for being the original though. Dawns good, watching Sinnoh right now so can't judge her till the end.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    In terms of looks Serena has the best design, but her personality and role in the show has been so boring so far it's hard to pick her.

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • I can't decide over Dawn or Serena. I feel like once the newness of Serena wears off it will be Dawn.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • It's gotta be Dawn, followed by Serena. If it were personality wise, Dawn would've retain her position whereas Serena's position would've been replaced by May.

Years
  • Dawn and Serena, in fact tied. They are total cuties but I think Dawn got the nod ahead because she has a really cute-looking team of Pokemon right now as opposed to Serena just having that one Fennekin.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I love both Dawn and Serena. Dawn's hat and attire just suits her really well, and her personality was adorable to me, while Serena just looks like..well, my ideal girl. She even has those high socks, which are just really cute to me.

If I had to pick one over the other, probably Dawn.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Dawn, she's my favourite travelling companion and DP is my favourite arc and some of her development was really well written. <3 Serena is closely second because her crush on Ash is so adorable.

I'd say May > Misty > Iris after that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm not precisely sure which would be the cutest, but personally, I've enjoyed May's companionship quite a lot. Unlike most other female partners that he has had, May actually had something going for her other than just travelling with Ash; while his task is to defeat gym leader and eventually face off against the champion, her goal is to participate in contests and win. Ash would train his Pokémon for battling, and so would May, but mostly so that they would be able to better their performance and put on a decent show.

His other companions did have their own goals, but if you ask me, they weren't as major as May's. Not only that, but I'm also quite a huge fan of May's characteristics in general; she's a happy girl, but won't always be too joyous. If you force this person to her maximum limit, then she will display hatred and whatnot. She's very human, if you ask me; most of us could relate to her.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Surprised that nobody mentioned Brock yet.

Other than that, I'd have to say May because she felt unique when compared to Misty if you ask me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Surprised that nobody mentioned Brock yet.

Other than that, I'd have to say May because she felt unique when compared to Misty if you ask me.

You do realize Brock's male, right?

As far as the topic, it depends on what you mean by "cute." Misty's probably the better of all except possibly Iris and Serena (and those two are only because I haven't actually seen either of them to give any actual judgment, while I have actually seen how May and Dawn are like, however briefly). May in terms of physical appearances probably is better looking, although only because they really sexualized her with her chest, making her more like a 16 year old than an actual 10 year old (and BTW, that's NOT a good thing at all).

May and Dawn weren't exactly unique. You can find their characterizations with the Fiorello Fangirls in the episode Princess vs. Princess, heck, most of the girls from Love Hina and Battle Vixens (especially Sonsaku Hakufu with the latter series). Heck, Maron from DBZ as well (and just so we're clear, by "Maron", I mean Krillin's first girlfriend, not his daughter). In fact, Misty was actually closer to being unique than they were.

Back