• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Disaster!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Formally known Pokemon Pikachu Yellow is renamed to Pokemon Disaster!
    There will be 2/3 new regions.There will obviously be more than one plot. I am finishing up the SURF. I am restarting AGAIN cause my computer quit on me :'( but this time i have better chipsets and charsets! Youll see a demo soon!

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'd like to see some screens that link with the plot you've mentioned.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Ok. here is a non demo. nothing in here is finished. the time system IS active so get out of Leangreen town (where your house is) in an hour!! (i will upload it to a site in a few)

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Few...? It's past 6 hours. Or do you mean a few days?

Years
  • You are not allowed to bump topics like that. If you don't have any relevant information, updates or questions to post then don't post.. That was just spam.
    EDIT: Maybe no-one's posted because you don't have any screens/game information/demo..?

Last edited:

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • santadidit102, once again I catch you spamming. Using .... to break the 25 character rule, and posting things which could have been done without.

Back