• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's play Pokemon Firered, a monotype challenge!

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    Hi, everyone! I've been lurking this community for around 2 years now, and have just now decided to get active in it, and I want to be an LP'er. This will be my first one ever, and I had to be a little quiet, because other people were asleep, but in future episodes I will for sure be louder!
    By the way, my first step into the grass my Squirtle was almost fainted by a wild Pidgey... >.<
    So, please watch it, and let me know what could be done to improve it, and maybe even subscribe? I'd love it if you would.

Enjoy!

For some reason, that isn't working, so here is a link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay7hZltjYm0

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2013
    I am canceling this until I get volume issues settled, and learn to edit better.

Back