• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
  • 5/10 Not bad, though I think their music is a bit dull...

Outkast... Why is their music so good? XD

Years
  • 2/10

Unfortunately, that was way too overplayed. Not as much as Hey Ya! but I know that Outkast tended to be overplayed. That's the reason for my low score.

Rate this!

I feel Calvin Harris coming my way...

Years
  • 4/10

Never heard this ever, so I couldn't score higher than 4.

Rate this!

My fave Coldplay song, I liked this better then their more recent stuff.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Well, to me it's only natural you don't know it. I mean funx isn't that big a radio station, and you live on the other side of the world.

Why do you only give high ratings to songs you already know? This thread was made for discovering new songs. XD

Anyway, as for the rating, like most Coldplay songs, they aren't bad, but all of their songs seem so... dull... 5/10

Time for some funky music.

Years
  • 5/10

It's OK although Shark Tale is not one of my fave animated CGI movies.

Rate this!

You have to love The Black Keys. This was No.2 in the 2011 triple j Hottest 100, which proves why!

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Lol I was expecting some jazz or soul there XD, not a bad song though, I kinda like it 7/10

Yet another classic.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • 6/10 The Singer sounds like a girl

Was about to post Rock Dust Light Star by them but i could not find a good version of it on youtube

Years
  • 10/10

Whoops, I got ninja'd. Good play Tyler! Yes, I love Jamiroquai, first song of theirs I heard.

Rate this!

Yeah, for some 90's nostalgia. One of the catchiest one-hit-wonders from that era.

Years
  • 7/10

I've obviously listened to that so much in my day.

Rate this!

One of my fave Presets songs, this was on a BMW commercial a few years back.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • That just sounded plain horrible... And I'm an big One Piece fan...
    Some of the rap pieces sounded ok though... 3/10

One of the best anime openings in my opinion, though I don't really know any others besides the ones from One Piece and Naruto

Last edited:
    Years
  • 6/10

I heard this before a few years ago but I'm not a hardcore Rolling Stones fan.

Rate this!

Who here likes Bon Jovi?

Years
  • 2/10

If I were a Brony, I would score this higher but it sounds too childlish. That's the reason for a low score.

Rate this!

Classic 2000's era Nelly Furtado, my fave of her songs to date.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back