• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Hey there. I'm new and i'd like to introduce myself!
    Thanks for having me here and I cant wait to learn about the community and be a part of it.

Have a good day you guys!

Years
  • Good choice joinin'! Welcome, Wofie. n~n

You can do a lot of things here, anything you're hoping to try in particular? And maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better as well. :) Just some things to keep the discussion going! Have an amazing time and do ask a staff member if you need anything at all along the way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2014
    Good choice joinin'! Welcome, Wofie. n~n

You can do a lot of things here, anything you're hoping to try in particular? And maybe you can tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you better as well. :) Just some things to keep the discussion going! Have an amazing time and do ask a staff member if you need anything at all along the way.

Well I'm very interested in scripting and have formed a couple of scripts so far. I have a problem with one of them though and I was going to post on here for some help. Posting links and pictures is a problem because of the 15 post count limit but once i get past that, expect me to be in the scripting forum a lot!

I love anime and I play basketball and i'm pretty excited for Derrick Rose's comeback. Ball hard. ;)

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Haha~ Hello there, Wolfie!! Welcome to PC!! You like anime too? What type of anime that you like? What is your all time favorite?
    Btw, enjoy your stay and stick around with us always ok? Feel free to send me a VM if you need anything or feel like chit-chating..araso..

Back