• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What gaming systems do you own?

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Consoles:
    SNES
    Nintendo 64
    Gamecube
    PS2
    PS3
    Wii

Handhelds:
    GBA
    DS Lite
    3DS

I'm contemplating getting a PS Vita and I would love nothing more than to buy a new Gameboy color since I lost mine long, long ago.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Consoles
    NES
    SNES
    N64
    GameCube
    PS2
    Wii
    Wii U
    Xbox
    Xbox 360

Handhelds
    GameBoy
    GameBoy Pocket
    GameBoy Color
    GameBoy Advance
    GameBoy Advance SP
    DS
    3DS XL

Sir Codin

Sega Genesis
    Nintendo 64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    Wii U
    Playstation 2
    Xbox 360
    Playstation 4 (not really, but I'm planning on getting one)

Handhelds I own/have owned
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo 3DS

And of course I have PC.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen yesterday
    The non-bolded are ones I owned but are long gone, the bolded are ones I currently own and use. The italicized are ones that are collecting dust.

Sega Genesis
    Playstation
    Gamecube
    Xbox
    Xbox 360
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Nintendo 3DS
    Wii
    PC

I want to get another Xbox because my favorite games only work on it and not the 360. Of course I traded in my Xbox for the 360.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Consoles
    SNES
    N64
    Gamecube
    Wii
    Wii U
    Xbox 360
    Sega Saturn
    Dreamcast
    PSX
    PS2 x 3 (don't ask)
    PS3

Handhelds
    GB
    GBC
    DS
    3DS x2 (one Japanese)
    PSP
    Vita

My PC is garbage so I hardly ever use it for gaming.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Consoles
    Wii U
    PS3

Handhelds
    Gameboy Advance SP
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo 3DS

Yup, think that's it. Thinking about getting a Vita, though!

Yukari

Consoles

1. PC
    2. Nintendo Entertaiment System
    3. Super Nintendo
    4. Nintendo 64
    5. Wii
    6. PSX

Handhelds

1. Gameboy
    2. Gameboy Advanced SP
    3. DS Lite
    4. 3Ds

And that's all that comes to mind at lest.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Playstion
    Playstation 2

Playstation 3
    Xbox
    Xbox 360
    NES
    SNES
    Sega Genesis
    Sega Game Gear
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advance
    Nintendo DS
    Nintendo 3DS (Sold)
    Playstation Portable
    Playstation Vita
    PC
    and an arcade emulator on my phone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I play pretty much everything on my PC. Any consoles I have had, I've either given them away or sold them. All except for my Nintendo consoles. So I have lots of DS', and a Wii. Next I'll most likely buy a WIi U. I miss out on console exclusives, but I really can't justify paying out hundreds just to play the one or two games I like that come out exclusively on XBox or Playstation. Nintendo happen to have a lot of releases I like, so I'll always support them.

USC Yuuka

The USC
    Years
  • I've had 4 DS Lites (only one survives to this day), a GBA SP, a 3DS, a Wii, a Gamecube, and a PC. I pretty much spend 70% of my time on my PC and 30% on my 3DS. I lost my Wii's power cord so I can't play it anymore. Q^Q

Braxien

Banned
    Years
  • I own the following consoles/handheld systems/my computer:

XBOX 1
    Playstation 4
    Nintendo Wii (you can call me Grandma if you wish ...)
    Wii U
    DS Lite
    DSi
    3DS
    Gaming Computer
    PSP (I have sold it, but I did previously love to play it until I didn't think that there was much variety in the games)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Your consoles?

As of this moment, what are all video game consoles that you own? How long have you had them? How much did you pay for each, if you remember? How many games do you have for them? Do you clean them often, or not so much? Of all these consoles, which you consider your most favorite? Which do you find yourself using most often?

Me--I currently have 3DS, Wii U, and an Xbox 360. Xbox would have to be my oldest one, and former two are completely new. 3DS isn't XL, though, which sucks, but as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't offer much things aside from a larger screen, which isn't too big of a deal. Handhelds are meant to be small, anyway, and the more big they are, the less mobile they become; you're supposed to be able to carry these stuff anywhere, and not vice-versa. I'm pretty satisfied with my Wii U, and play it almost every single day.

Combined, I have about about twenty games for these consoles right now, and of them all, I've completed only about eight of them or so. I have a tendency of jumping back and forth between games, which could help explain my delay. How often do I clean my consoles? It depends; some month, I'd clean them once per week. To be honest, I really like keeping them shiny-looking, because that way, it sort of motivates me to play whatever games I have, in some way, and not just have them sit inside a drawer, haha. I understand that it's healthy to take some break every once in a while, but still.

Without a doubt, my favorite is definitely Wii U. That may change at some point in future, though, as I'm planning to buy a set of PlayStation 4 pretty soon.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I've lent most of my old consoles away to various friends, but unless they've sold or broken the things without telling me my collection includes the NES, SNES, N64, Playstation 2, Wii, and as for portables, if I include my brother's too (which I may as well he doesn't care about his old systems), I have a Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Colour, GBA, DS and 3DS. The original Game Boy and the Colour were my brother's but I've probably used them more over the years than him. When one of us moves out, I figure I can convince him to leave them in my hands.

So if it isn't obvious enough, I'm a bit of a Nintendo fanboy. I'm actually tempted to complete the collection of Nintendo portables, but I'm not really a collector at heart. Like why would I buy DSi if I never plan to use it? I'm just a sentimental guy that never sells his old stuff, and that's how the collection grew.

I haven't gotten a next gen console yet, and I figure I'll probably end up getting the Wii U when the Zelda game comes out. Right now I'm just not blown away by the library, and I'm plenty busy with the 3DS and PC gaming. My philosophy is that I'm not going to drop over $350 or however much it cost if I'm not even sure I'd play the thing much in the first week I got it. When Zelda comes out, that all goes out the window because I'm a crazy Zelda fan, so I guess that's how Nintendo win in the end {XD}

TY

Only a PS2 and a PS3 remain, full with dust since I transitioned over to PC gaming :x

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    A PS2, a 3DS, and a Wii. All I need is a Wii U, and then my collection's complete.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to different consoles that I own personally, these are the ones I have:
    GBA
    PSP
    DS
    3DS
    Xbox 360

Now of those five, the GBA I have owned since either 2000 or 2001, but it does not work any more. As for games for each of these systems, here are the amounts (Note: I will count my Original Xbox game among my Xbox 360 games. I will also count my Wii and GB and GBC games.)

Here are the totals:
    GB/GBC games: I own 4
    GBA games: I own 11
    DS games: I own 33
    3DS games: I own 11
    PSP games: I own 17
    Wii games: I own 6
    Xbox/Xbox 360 games: I own 67

Based of those totals, I tend to use my Xbox 360 the most.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I only have a PS3, an old and broken Nintendo DS Lite and my new Nintendo 2DS. My game collection's become shallow too - I only have around 2 original DS games only 1 3DS game and around 7 PS3 games.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I have a NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS1, PS2, PSP vita, Xbox 360, Gameboy Color, Gameboy advance sp, and a Nintendo DS.

I have 4 games for my NES, I have Duck Hunt, Mario, Kirby, and the Addams Family. I have 42 games for my SNES. I have 6 games for the N64, I have Super Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, Mario Kart, Starfox, Legend Of Zelda OOT, and Kirby. I have 17 games for my Gamecube, 13 games for my Wii, somewhere around 120 games for my PS1, around 200 games for my PS2, I only have FF X HD for my Vita, 32 games for my 360, 14 games for my Gameboy Color, 7 games for my SP, and 11 games for my DS. I've had my NES for like 15 years, SNES for 16, Xbox for 2 years, and that's really all I can remember around when I got it. I don't really ever clean my systems. That's probably bad, but when a system breaks down I just buy a new one so it's not a big deal, except for my 360 which I have had cleaned professionally once a couple months ago because it started overheating a lot and I'm not losing all of that data. My most favorite system would have to be either my Gamecube or my PS2 and I play those almost every time I decide that I want to play a game because there's so many memories in all of those games and any time I play them I just feel happy.

Back