• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tek's Pastures [CLOSED FOR RENOVATION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek

Years
  • I bred like 3 boxes of riolu and didn't get the HA. I'm getting power save next week so I could just clone you mine!? I will try again this weekend though for the HA.

No problem, I can wait a bit on the Riolu. I'm still testing stuff out on my team.

Do you want to go ahead and swap the Abra and Misdreavus for Zubat and Numel?

Tek

Years
  • New additions:

Heal Ball Latias
    Nickname: Juliet (can be changed)
    Nature: Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
    IVs: Def, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spe
    Held Item: Latiasite (ΩRαS only)

Love Ball Crobat
    Nickname: Elena
    Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -Sp.A)
    IVs: HP, Atk, Spe
    Egg Move: Brave Bird
    Held Item: Weakness Policy
    EVs: 252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 HP

Friend Ball Camerupt
    Nickname: Nancy
    Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Spe)
    IVs: Def
    Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Iron Head
    Held Item: Cameruptite (ΩRαS only)

Coming Soon:

Fast Ball Raikou
    Nickname: らいでん (Raiden; noun meaning "thunder and lightning")

Last edited:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • Hey tek I notice u do custom orders and was wondering if u can breed all pokemon starters with hidden ability 6ivs and maybe egg moves if possible I'll give u some shinies in return (shiny Rayquaza Groudon and kyogre all 6ivs and a shiny evee) is it a deal?

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hey do you trade on pokemon x&y?
    if you do i was wondering if i can trade for the meowth in the hatchery?

Tek

Years
  • Hey tek I notice u do custom orders and was wondering if u can breed all pokemon starters with hidden ability 6ivs and maybe egg moves if possible I'll give u some shinies in return (shiny Rayquaza Groudon and kyogre all 6ivs and a shiny evee) is it a deal?

Well, that's not what I meant by custom orders. I don't have time to commit to a project like that either. You should check around the other shops, I know some people have bred those already.

Hey do you trade on pokemon x&y?
    if you do i was wondering if i can trade for the meowth in the hatchery?

Sure we can do that. What's your friend code?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back